[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Most of the Europeans posting on /int/ right now have never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1493551477330.png (186KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
1493551477330.png
186KB, 936x590px
>Most of the Europeans posting on /int/ right now have never shot a gun in their entire lives unless they were in the military
Kind of sad 2bh
>>
i once shot a gun in front of my mates when i was like 10 and my parents weren't home, it was pretty cool
>>
File: 2C7.jpg (33KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
2C7.jpg
33KB, 612x612px
I've never even seen a real gun
>>
>>78466962
Neither have I. What am I missing?
>>
my dad is a hunter so yes i have
>most americans on /int/ don't know whats it's like not to tell your parents how much you love them before leaving for school because you know no autist is going to kill half the school
>>
File: America_reading_is_for_faggots.jpg (68KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
America_reading_is_for_faggots.jpg
68KB, 550x550px
>>78466962
>Most of the Americans posting on /int/ right now have never read a book in their entire lives unless they were physically forced to
>And these are the kind of people that trash talk us

Kind of sad.
>>
Why do americans think that the world consists only of America and Europe? Not being able to own guns is the norm in most of the world.
>>
>>78467136
Nothing much really, it's a lot more fun to do it in vidya
>>
they're not missing out on much T B H
>>
>>78467137

Same but it has been pretty damn long time ago tho.
>>
Unless you're a firearms enthusiast you're not missing much.

It is pretty cool to make your own cartridges and shoot them. It is also fun to improve your accuracy with firearms.

It's kinda fucked up to NEED guns though.
>>
File: fSSh7df[1].png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df[1].png
80KB, 500x421px
>>78467065
I only ever saw a gun once.

It was police in central London.
>>
shooting a gun is nothing special, i find it boring and it hurts my shoulder. changing gears in a car is more fun, that's how boring it is
>>
>>78467219
well the ones on /int/ are at least aware that europe exists. the ones in real life are only sure that america exists and perhaps canada and mexico.
>>
I shot a gun when I went to Vietnam. It wasn't that great.
>>
>>78466962
Beside all the walking, it was fucking great in milli. We each shot over 400 live rounds with these riffles, but I can't remember its name. 'm' something.
Even 3 years after I last shot, I still hit 12 out of 20 pigeons at a bachelor party
>>
>>78466962
So what's the deal? Are you not allowed to shoot hunting rifles or anything at all in most of europe?
>>
>>78466962
>tfw europeans will never know the sensation of loading a bullet into a clean bolt action rifle
>>
>>78467421
this just conjures up images of american working class philosophy

i am free therefore america is

where there are americans, there is a will to burger
>>
I've shot a bb gun

Im a c-cool kid right??????
>>
>>78467538
and where there are burgers there are americans. dog bless
>>
I've shot a bunch though.

I shot a shotgun here, and a few pistols and rifles in Yankland
>>
>>78468705
>I've shot a bunch though.
Yeah I doubt that very very much
>>
File: guns.jpg (1MB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
1MB, 2000x1125px
>>78468901
Well, I've shot these two.

And a double barreled shotgun, pump action shotgun, revolver, semi auto pistol (glock I think), and a winchester style lever action rifle (which was the most satisfying).
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.