[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>an islamist knife guy attacks in Finland >gets attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: kalevala.jpg (620KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kalevala.jpg
620KB, 1920x1080px
>an islamist knife guy attacks in Finland
>gets attacked by Finnish kids with a baseball bat

>police gets alerted at 4:02 PM
>bullet in the attackers leg and arrest at 4:05 PM
>end of the attack

Once we dealt with the Soviets and now we deal with the islamists.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/18/europe/finland-stabbing/index.html
>>
File: perkeleee.png (8KB, 418x381px) Image search: [Google]
perkeleee.png
8KB, 418x381px
>>78464935
>1 goatfucker with a small knife vs literal hordes of baseball bat wielding mongols
>outcome: 2 dead finns, goatfucker gets away with light injuries
woah, is this the power of Tengri?
>>
>>78465225

>Sweden
>Rape capital of Europe
>Grenade attacks
>No Go zones
>Burning cars
>Riots

How about no.
>>
>>78465541
>Rape capital of Europe
>No Go zones
memes

>Grenade attacks
literally only in Malmö, and even there, no one has gotten hurt in the attacks.

>Burning cars
>Riots
actual problems, I admit, but we're working on them.
>>
>>78465225
Your policemen wouldn't have done anything or they would have been accused of racism and lost their jobs.
>>
Based Mongols
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-18-17-27-18.jpg (64KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-18-17-27-18.jpg
64KB, 720x1280px
>>78464935
>>
>>78464935
around 50-60 people were "present" just filming with their smartphones

super awesome people you got there finland
>>
>>78466509
Those pictures were taken after the attacker was already taken down. There's just one video of people fleeing taken from someone's apartment.
>>
>>78466635
>Those pictures
i don't know what pictures you're reffering to, but according to iltasanomat reporter Kimmo Rantanen and the people interviewed "the situation was chaotic, there was 50-60 people present and really embarrassing most of them just filmed the happenings, one kid managed to hit the attacker in the leg once with a baseball bat"

gotta hand it to the kid, got balls, but the silent majority really paints a less romantic picture of the situation than your OP
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.