[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont girls like me I'm intelligent, nihilistic and have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1503064840088.png (31KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1503064840088.png
31KB, 657x527px
Why dont girls like me I'm intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humour.
>>
>>78464064
Because you're a fat neet
>>
They already have a pussy, they don't need an extra one
>>
>>78464064
You're literally r eddit: the personality, that's why.
Stop just bing urself
>>
>>78464064
in other words, you're a sick cunt

you have the gift of Australian English, so make use of it
>>
>>78464064

>Nihilistic

Who wants some faggot with no goals and ambition in life? Women like men with energy, not some depressed faggot. Get a hobby, dude.
>>
>>78464064
Because Russians have hacked their brains from the Kremlin.
>>
>>78464064
girls don't like anglos that's why
>>
>>78464064
>intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humour.

Sounds like me tbqh
>>
File: 1497318750636.jpg (310KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1497318750636.jpg
310KB, 2048x1536px
You need to pursue greater things in life.
After that, the women will flock to you.
>>
you need a job that doesn't suck and then it becomes substantially easier

women being extremely materialistic automatons is not just an /r9k/ meme

t. normie
>>
>>78464064
>nihilist
there you go, how are you going to care about them or your children if you don't care about anything?
>>
>>78464064
Maybe you are wh*te
>>
>>78464064
>intelligent
You think you're intelligent, the same way annoying skank think she 'strong and independent'
>nihilistic
Aka being insufferable faggot
>wicked sense of humour
You'll think you are, go neck yourself
>>
>All these newfags
Its a MEME you dips
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.