[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate this world so much. Full of hate and pain. How do I make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
I hate this world so much. Full of hate and pain. How do I make this world less hateful and shitty?
No I'm not going to kys myself!
>>
>>78458445
Join French Legion
>>
>babby's first existential crisis
just sit back and enjoy the ride, there's nothing you can do and the world is exactly the way it's supposed to be.
>>
File: IMG_0629.jpg (96KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0629.jpg
96KB, 480x361px
>>78458507
>>
>>78458445
>kill yourself myself
>>
Take care of your self first pls - if you really can't pull yourself together your not going to be of much to help to the rest of the world

What do you hate about the world?
>>
>>78458507
>hah you see I don't really care yolo *puts on neon sunglasses*
>>
>>78458750

>What do you hate about the world?

A lot. But mostly that people just hate other people for the most retarded or even no reasons. People are so ignorant.
It's almost like the world wants to be miserable.
>>
>>78458445
You see OP, once upon a time, America waged war on Afghanistan. So most people in my country, being muslims, were all going "boo hoo, that's so terrible, those poor afghans". Next thing you know, they went back to their daily lives, laughing and chatting without a care in the world. Of course, this shit happens everytime America waged war on some bumfuck nowhere middle east countries.
The lesson here is that you should just ignore the world's problems if it's too much for you. It's the shittiest method ever, sure, but it's also the one that is the most effective.
>>
Throw acid at normie's faces or something
>>
>>78459096

It does seem like that. I wish I had something encouraging to say but it doesnt seem to be getting much better :/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.