[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look. We never asked to be a hegemon, as Nazi Germany did a swell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: American Espionage.jpg (313KB, 980x688px) Image search: [Google]
American Espionage.jpg
313KB, 980x688px
Look. We never asked to be a hegemon, as Nazi Germany did a swell job of tearing Europe apart at the almost exact time that the USA finally got its economy together (we eclipsed Britain in GDP for the first time around 1905). We stayed out of the war until we were directly attacked, despite the efforts of lobbyists and activist groups for and against.

The war changed our psyche and national direction far more than we could handle, leading to the Cold War and a lot of Soviet and American atrocities. The Cold War has since ended for nearly 3 goddamn decades yet there are still elderly civil servants, politicians, and other government workers who act as if this is a mono-polar or bi-polar world that needs to be oil-wrestled into the ground by American power.

Africa is already being colonized by the Chinese for resources, which has resulted in both good and bad. The good is that Africa might get its shit together, the bad is that the Chinese bring asbestos-ridden hospitals and schools and call it "even." This leaves Europe, South America, and Oceania (Philippines, Australia, NZ, etc.). I've already mentioned the atrocities we've committed in the name of anticommunism in South America, so out of all of these regions the one we need to apologize the most to is South America. Europe has been spied upon by our NSA (and Britain's GCHQ for that matter) but has been babied by NATO, so there's not much to talk about here. Americans haven't really been involved in Oceania since the 20th century so I'm not too sure what to mention here.

Ultimately these 3 regions will have to choose China or the USA in the coming bipolar or even tripolar (if the EU isn't destroyed by Muslims) world. We've made mistakes but I think we're philosophically and culturally more compatible with you than China is. But that's up to you to decide
>>
Ok
>>
shan't be reading that
>>
>>78453926
If only your POTUS was able to tweet something half as coherent
>>
>>78454171
>French person refusing to read or speak English
This is a thread for discussion, not perpetuating stereotypes :^)
>>
>>78454260
You're perpetuating stereotypes by writing a fucking retarded post
>>
>>78454301
then refute it
>>
>>78454260
>>78454301
>>
>>78453926
This sounds like a man apologizing to his wife after he beat the shit out of her, like 'ok Im sorry ok but it was your own goddamn fault woman'
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.