[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question. How many Europeans on this board actually seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

File: soe.png (883KB, 596x597px) Image search: [Google]
soe.png
883KB, 596x597px
Honest question.

How many Europeans on this board actually seen a refugee near where they live?
>>
whenever im in town they are everywhere
>>
everyone from Western Europe probably

I see them everyday
>>
Never saw one but I live in a lost shithole
>>
I haven't. But i also live in a 16k town
>>
>>78451892
this, every day

they mostly loiter around during work hours while I'm hustling ass
>>
I am one.

Feels good being purified by suffering.
>>
ive seen a few yeah, though i kill all the refugees i see upon encountering them. the forensics are gonna love the mass grave ive filled in my garden.
>>
>>78452003
Having to live around wh*Tes is enough suffering.
>>
>>78452049
It beats living around browns and blacks tho
>>
>>78451854
I did, though I take public transport in Paris daily, which explains it.
>>
>>78452079
>Live around browns and black
>Great enriching culture which you can learn something from

>Live around wh*Tes
>Culture involves working from 9-5 and drinking the devils drink.

Wh*Te males should collectively kill themselves so that their women can be purified by superior seed.
>>
>>78452206
You're not even remotely funny.
>>
>>78452206
the great enriching culture you're talking about is reversing human evolution back to apehood

it will end in literal chimps roaming the land and worshipping a pile of stones
>>
If you by "refugees" you mean young males from african states not at war arrived by boats, all the time just walking in the streets.
They pass by in bicycles going who knows where.
>>
>>78451854
here they are sitting outside of supermarkets begging for spare change
>>
>>78451854
Yes, but they move to a bigger city as soon as they can.
Some work as simple jobbers like gardeners or painter.
We also have loads of the leeches but they also move away or stay inside their houses, eating cheap aldi junkfood and listen to despacito and arabic folkmusic 24/7. They don't even rape or assault someone or do anything productive at all. Boring NEETs.
>>
>>78452269
not that he's being serious, just off mark
>>
>>78451854
Practically every single day.
They're everywhere.
>>
>>78451854
Haven't seen any, but I have seen plenty of regățeni
>>
>>78452338
Kek this is such a good description.
Di dove sei?
>>
>>78452347
Living the dream I guess
>>
>>78452484
Livorno, Tuscany. But I think it's pretty much the same in most cities.
>>
>be me
>go to mcdonalds near train station
>suddenly a wild brown person appears
>"mister, please, can you give me money, i need to go by train but have nothing on me"
>"i...i dont have any money"
>"mister pleace, i am so hungry, can i have something to eat"
>"y-you can take some french fries"
>i meant he could have a few fries but he took the whole damn package
>tfw too autistic too complain
>>
>>78451854
a lot near Termini Station and near some hotels, probably some houndreds
>>
>>78451854
Met an afghan, he was chill as fuck
>>
>>78451854
Hard to tell refugees apart from the brown hordes that have already invaded this place.
>>
>>78452737
at least he didn't throw food away as gipsies do when they "beg for food"
>>
>>78452707
Pòta Sì
>>
>>78452206
Fuck, i can learn more interesting things from whites though.
>>
>>78452737
Welcome to living in a 3rd world country. This happens all the times.
>>
>>78452852
i don't think you could learn how to make a bomb from whites
>>
I don't think they were refugees but I've seen at least 2 niggers in the last month.
That's 2 more than 5 years ago.
>>
>>78451854
>refugee
Refugee has specific legal implications. I'm pretty sure I've never seen one.

HOWEVER
>have you ever seen illegal boatniggers near you?
Fuck yes I did, and do. Every fucking day.
>>
some fucker in my village pays a few of them for refurbishing a house he just bought. everyday they walk through the village back to the bridge they live under, it's like a 30 minute walk so I once pick of of them up and drove him back to his "place" and he was fine I guess
>>
I literally live in the drug hotspot of Vienna, and it's full of Afghans, Chechens and Kurds.
>>
I literally overheard today one talking on the phond in almost perfect italian that he was going back to work on monday.
>>
>>78451854
i don't think i've ever seen an african/middle eastern refugee in my entire life Tbh
>>
>>78451854

Elderfag in big slav city, never seen the modern dark skinned one.
>>
>>78451926
>>78451940
Can I visit your towns?
>>
There's an accommodation house in town housing maybe a dozen or two. They all look like retarded apes, but I haven't heard of much trouble with them.

Ironically the greatest criminal risk in town currently is a Syrian clan that's been here for 15 years.
>>
In fact I have never seen shitskin
>>
>>78455271
I met several Estadunitenses this summer. Good people.
>>
>>78451854
I gave 20 leva (10 euro) to an Iraqi guy with very good English, in Sofia downtown. There are several thousands of arabs and afghans, in all, in the city.
>>
When I went to Europe I saw a lot of homeless refugees
>>
>>78451854
Never met one
But I do see dozens of Magrhebis living here for a couple generations already, every day
Fuck the refugee meme. They make people forget the issue is already rooted here for several decades
>>
>>78451854
I live next to a youth refugee place, we don't bother each other. Quite a small town, but I've never seen any groups of them.
>>
>>78451854
At my Workplace is one Pashtun (Afghan) whos familiy lives in Pakistan. He worked in Dubai before.
He has actually no papers for asylum or residencies but is allowed to work until his deportation or asylum acceptance (can take several years).

Another is a Pakistani super fit ripped but nice and well behaved dude. I don't know much about his family background except that he prays after work and searched for a woman to mary.

Otherwise you see little groups of Somali looking dudes hanging out or sitting somewhere.

How many Syrians I actually saw is hard to say they often just look as Turks.
>>
>>78455552
Would it be odd if I showed up to a small town just to see how the locals are? Would everyone stare like in rural Japan?
>>
>>78451854
I am one
>>
>>78455799
It's a midsize town with a tourism-based economy, we've been glad to deal with foreigners since the post-WWII economic boom
>>
i have seen blacks and browns in Bratislava, no clue if they are refugees though
>>
>>78455758
>Pakistani
>super fit ripped
>nice and well behaved
>searched for a woman to mary
Is he close to Venlo?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>78456165
>Is he close to Venlo?
Not really.
>>
Mate there are more rapefugees than Swedes here in our capital.
>>
>>78451854
I see shitskins and halal snackbars and hijabs every fucking day on my way to work.
All they do is loiter around the bus stop.
>>
>>78452737

that is normal in the third world (as in, it happen 3 or 4 times per year to me)
>>
I live in a town with around 50k people and almost 1/3 of people I see in public are arabs and migrants who don't speak a word of english or danish.
>>
>>78452737
This has happened to me many times before. I just tell them no and ignore them if they keep asking for money or food.
>>
File: Arboga migration home..jpg (56KB, 612x344px) Image search: [Google]
Arboga migration home..jpg
56KB, 612x344px
Well.
The first refugee shelter was built in 2012. It was burned down.
Second one was built soon after. If was burnt down.
Third one they moved to another location.
It burnt down.
So they started giving the useless scum free apartments creating a shortage of homes.
I see refugees daily. But I'm moving far north soon.
>>
eurocucks move here

>>78453721
>>
>>78451854
I must have but there's so many brown cunts around it's hard to know whether they're fresh off the boat or born here
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.