[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I sneak into Antarctica by myself? Will anybody notice? Can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: antarctica_with_agaps.jpg (124KB, 700x623px) Image search: [Google]
antarctica_with_agaps.jpg
124KB, 700x623px
Can I sneak into Antarctica by myself? Will anybody notice? Can I live off the grid there?
>>
>>78438843
fuck off who cares
>>
>>78438843
>Can I live off the grid there?
how will you keep yourself warm?
>>
>>78438843
The entire continent is off the grid so I'd say its the only way but I don't think you could really survive there. Seeing as you need fuel for warmth and food. Best thing you're gonna find are penguins. Sure live near a coast and get that seasonal penguin hunt, maybe you could rend their fats into a nice oil and store the meat.

No idea about penguin physiology so you'd have to find out for yourself.
Interesting idea though
>>
>>78439104
Living just off of penguin meat which i dont know much about, but if its a lean meat you'll suffer through rabbit starvation and that's a whole other shitfest.
>>
>military bases from every country covering every inch of the continent
>will anybody notice
>>
>>78438843
Why not just go find some wilderness in Canada or Montana.
>>
>>78439138
>covering every inch of the continent
Leafs are way dumber than Burgers.
But nobody talks about thay here
>>
>>78439138
it's against international law for militaries to set foot on Antartica
>>
>>78439138
thank you for this, I will return the favor
>>
OP you can get a job in Antarctica why not do that instead

There is a documentary on Netflix about normal people that get jobs there. You can be a dishwasher, repairman, shopkeeper, cook, janitor, you don't have to be a scientist

I think it is called A Year On Ice
>>
>>78439706
Go to Antarctica for some menial job
WTF, WHY???
>>
File: 1482068253909.png (194KB, 576x699px) Image search: [Google]
1482068253909.png
194KB, 576x699px
>>78438843

>sneak into
do you have an aircraft or an icebreaker to make it to antarctica by yourself to begin with?
it's not like a boat trip to some island off the coast of your state.
>>
>>78439104
>The entire continent is off the grid
Nope. We control every inch of our claim. which is the shortest route to it.
>inb4 we have a base there
Sure, because we allow it. It's ours.
>>
>>78439760
>rabbit starvation
a toilet cleaner makes like 5k a day there
>>
>>78439479
>Implying
>>
>>78439013
Fireplace
>>
>>78442135
where are you supposed to put a fireplace? you dont have a house, and there is no wood in antarctica to make a fire
>>
>>78442160
Build an igloo with a fireplace out of snow.
Burn penguins instead of wood.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.