[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As an American, I've always had somewhat of an inferiority

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1364516957523.jpg (36KB, 431x401px) Image search: [Google]
1364516957523.jpg
36KB, 431x401px
As an American, I've always had somewhat of an inferiority complex in relation to Europeans, due to media portraying Europeans as more intelligent, better travelled, better read etc. Europeans have always seemed kind of exotic to me.

So now this is my first time abroad, and with that, a first full immersion among predominately Europeans, and I've gotta say - Europeans are some of the most stupid, mindless, vapid, garrulous, superficial drunken trash I've ever met. There have certainly been some exceptions, but I now understand why the term 'eurotrash' was conceived.

In comparison, Americans are so much more humble, down to Earth, practical, ingenious and downright cool to be around than Europeans.

Once again, this does no't apply across the board, but I will say that on the whole, I much more prefer the company of Americans than Euros.
>>
shut the fuck up stupid murrifat
>>
yes we're fucking stupid sorry america
>>
>>78429017
So what euros are you talking about? Brits? Russians? Spaniards? Albanians? We're different people with different cultures. Stop generalizing.
>>
>>78429112
Well I guess he's talking about Germans
>>
>>78429112
>posting with German flag
Try to guess, anon.
>>
>>78429137
>>78429140
Germany is diaspora heaven.
>>
>>78429017
T.
>"hey y'all how ya doin?"
>*everyone quickly looks somewhere else and walks away*
>"WTF YUROPOOS REEEEE"
>>
>>78429017
People actually believe that this is an actual post and not some German baiting.
>>
>>78429017
>everybody is the same in every cities, and every countries of an entire continent
>>
Americans are too fucking friendly and talk too much
No I don't want to know about your maid's dog's unique genital disease shut the fuck up
This is coming from a southern euro
>>
>>78429137
Would just show proof himself wrong.
Because with his post he generalized all of us in one group which makes him the ignorant one.
I don't think he is that stupid to trap himself like that with his own arguments.
>>
>>78429112
I've been to Spain, the UK, France and Germany so far.
>>
>>78429278
I like them and their friendly loud behavior. They can be annoying but in the end they are cool and open. I like that.
>>
>>78429395
you went to tourist zones in 4 countries and you think you got the right to generalize europe and europeans as a whole?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.