[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on these countries. How did they stay christian amidst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Flag-Pins-Armenia-Georgia.jpg (71KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Armenia-Georgia.jpg
71KB, 400x320px
Redpill me on these countries. How did they stay christian amidst all the islamic nations? Do they hate each other?
Also, are any of them worth a visit?
>>
there are muslim armenians though
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemshin_peoples
also there are also muslim georgians but they're just Lazes and some rare people.
also no one bothered to convert them.
>>
>>78415674
Isn't a lot of the -stan countries over there quite secular anyways?
>>
:)
>>
>>78415543
>Do they hate each other?
of course they do
everyone in caucasus hates everone else
>>
>>78416597
b-but why
>>
>>78416866
the caucasus is the balkan of the east, a lot of people living in the wrong country mixed in with religious and cultural differences
>>
>>78416454

Nice election results
>>
>>78415543
Muslims let you keep your religion if its abrahamic and you play nice
Also I don't think Islam ever reached Georgia
>>
>>78417186

>Muslims let you keep your religion if its Abrahamic
yeah sure

let me tell you about:
>Coptics
>Byzantium
>Devshirme (see above)
>Monophysites
>Jordan jews
>>
>>78417405
Coptics are still Christian and Anatolia was full of Christian until the greek turkish population exchange
>>
>>78417405
copts orthodox and catholics still exist in the mid east
Jews only recently got kicked out, all throughout medieval times we were buttbuddies
>>
>>78417405
The Ottomans where pretty tolerate towards people with different religion tho

People didn't mind the Ottomans because their low taxation
>>
>>78417500
>ottomans
>low taxation
Let me guess, you were educated in gaza?
>>
>>78417454
Coptics are still discriminated and persecuted til this day

>>78417500
All the fucking janizary crop was made of christian kids forced into islam

I am not defending christians either, Isabel of Spain was probably the biggest bitch in all this matter
>>
>>78416866
diversity
there are 2532179 different ethno-linguistic groups per square km in caucasus each with different traditions, religion and history
why would they like each other
>>
There's still plenty of christians in Egypt. There were lots in Lebanon too until they all came here
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.