[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /int/ Im an american with 1/2 german blood, a 135 iq, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1502.png (2MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1502.png
2MB, 2001x1125px
Hi /int/
Im an american with 1/2 german blood, a 135 iq, and a harvard diploma.
Maybe one or two of you reading this are closer to me genetically than you are to a chimpanzee, but the rest of you arent, unfortunately.
Burger- OUT
>>
>>78404032
my mom is jewish
Im more closer to jesus, einstein and zuckerberg than to you, for me you are trash, nothing, plain useless trash, a sad goy destined to serve me
>>
File: amerimutt15.jpg (2MB, 2241x2569px) Image search: [Google]
amerimutt15.jpg
2MB, 2241x2569px
>>78404032
>>
>>78404151
>pinky calls others pink
One of us, limey.
>>
>>78404079
If i woke up one morning with your iq/brain/intelligence i would sprint (sprint) to the kitchen, grab a knife, and slit my fucking throat ear to ear.
Thats how inferior you are to me.
Kikehood means nothing compared to iq. You cant understand gr or programming while i can. You have as much in common with those people as a jewish chimpanzee.
If you met me in real life you would instantly want to talk to me and make friends with me, while i would probably find you to be an uninteresting person and want nothing to do with you.
Youre move, inferiorboy, but i suggest you quit and crawl back into your sisters vagina
>>
>>78404246
Jews are superior to everyone
>>
>>78404259
Why couldnt they figure their way out of the holocaust/auschwitz/gas chamber?

The avg jewish iq is 110-113.
mines 135. If you were smart enough to know that iq is a measure of mental age divided by chronological age, you would understand that most pizzas are as smart in their adult lives as I WAS IN FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL.
fucking kikes haha cant even outsmart their acne (pepperoni)
>>
>>78404259
Stfu jew. Your people were made to suffer, even in the fucking bible.
>>
>>78404315
Reminder:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

http://www.jinfo.org/Fields_Mathematics.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
>>
>>78404259
Jews are enemies.
>>
File: 1495151256884.jpg (15KB, 216x205px) Image search: [Google]
1495151256884.jpg
15KB, 216x205px
>>
>>78404365
Reminder*
1 out of 10 million jews is a nobel laureate.
The rest are inferior 113 iq bitches whos brains are worth more on a dinner plate than they are in a classroom.

#alittlebitaboveaverageisnotextraordinary
#pizza
>>
File: go-forth_o_426434.jpg (50KB, 441x594px) Image search: [Google]
go-forth_o_426434.jpg
50KB, 441x594px
Respect OP! Now get out their and have a bunch of little intellectual White babies please. Thanks.
>>
>>78404384
Nice response my chimpanzee/pizza friend!
>>
>>78404032
135 only? I Got 135 when i was 7 yo, now i'm over 160 .. no wonder this Brainlet seriously believes he is not a chimp himself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.