[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your cunt >your (((official ancestors))) >your real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: French are Pannonians.jpg (2MB, 3072x2288px) Image search: [Google]
French are Pannonians.jpg
2MB, 3072x2288px
>your cunt
>your (((official ancestors)))
>your real ancestors
France
(((Gauls)))
Pannonians
>>
>>78387476
flag
(((Arabs)))
Everyone that lived in the levant + different kind of Arabs in the south
>>
every swede ever: we speak a language that looks a bit like german so that means the germans are our ancestors :)
>>
we were the original germanics, all of germanic europe descend from us.
>>
File: based.jpg (116KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
116KB, 400x600px
>>78387476
>your cunt
argentina
>your (((official ancestors)))
according to /int/ shithposters: shitalians
>your real ancestors
based AMERINDIANS.
>>
>>78387476
Italy
Germans and arabs
Italians
>>
>>78387476
Germany
((("""Germans""")))
Don't know, but I don't "look German" said many people to me.
>>
>>78387476
Spain
((Visigoths, jews, arabs, Romans, phoenicians, punics, greeks, gypsies))
Iberians.
>>
>>78387476
> m*rocco
> (((b*rb*rs and ar*bs)))
> niggers
>>
>flag
>"""Malays""" proud sea-faring race, founders of the Srivijayan and Majapahit empire
>Chinese, I have a chinese great-grampa
>>
>>78387476
Sweden
Vikings
farmers and traders from Gotland and northern Sweden
>>
>USA
>Anglo-Saxon Puritans
>Scots-Irish and Germans
>>
File: 다운로드 (3).jpg (246KB, 640x926px) Image search: [Google]
다운로드 (3).jpg
246KB, 640x926px
>《Korea》
>《Gojoseon》
>《Goguryeo, Baekje, Silla》
>>
>>78387759
In all reality, the ancestors of the Germans were (partly) Nordic. Not the other way around.
>>
>>78388333
are you from the south? My grandmother was over completely Rhenish ancestry and was pretty dark, almost mediterranean looking
>>
flag
Turks
Turkmens+Greeco-Anatolians
>>
>flag
>""""Anglo-saxons""""
>Brythonic Celts
>>
>>78387476
France
Gauls
Gauls

Deal with it, faggot :)
>>
Spain
Celts and Iberians
Berbers
>>
>>78389496
This is a shitpost but sort of accurate if you analyze early migrations
>>
File: French are Pannonians.jpg (2MB, 3072x2288px) Image search: [Google]
French are Pannonians.jpg
2MB, 3072x2288px
>>78389426
>Ammianus Marcellinus (330-400 AD)
>Almost all Gauls are tall, with white skin, blond hair and frightful and ferocious eyes. Their mood is quarrelsome and extremely arrogant. Any of them in a fight will resist several brawlers at a time with no other help than his wife's, an even more dangerous fighter. Whether calm or wrathful, the Gauls always sound threatening or irritable

If you do not look like quote related then you're French(Pannonian), no need to LARP as a Gaul
>>
>>78388972
No I'm upper Rhineland mongrel
>>
>>78388972
>>78390798
Ripuarian Frank
>>
>>78388991
The native Britons probably weren't Celts.
>>
>>78392396
They absolutely were.
>>
>>78392735
The first known native peoples to Britain crossed over the Doggerland at least eight thousand years ago, before it had fully flooded at the end of the Weichsel.
The earliest known ethnogenesis of a distinctly Celtic culture was around 1,200 - 800 BC. The native Britons may have adopted a Celtic culture to a lesser or greater degree, but it's chronologically impossible for them to have been Celts proper.
>>
The Weichsel glaciation*, sorry.
>>
>>78395201
You are the Natives and you are Celts

You are the descendants of the Bell Beakers/Proto-Celts (R1b haplogroup)that genocided 90 per cent of the Natives of the British Isles (I2 haplogroup)

Funily enough,the Saxons from which your name came from, were I1 and can be considered as the distant brothers of the people that you genocided.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.