[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm tired of fighting for the white race everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1502903835841.jpg (48KB, 480x715px) Image search: [Google]
1502903835841.jpg
48KB, 480x715px
Guys I'm tired of fighting for the white race everything is stacked against us, everyone fucking hates us our own governments want to replace us only a few thousand max actually care about doing anything to save us now trump is getting the shit kicked out of him by everyone and everyone around him is quitting I'm just tired of it all I feel so defeated.
>>
We're all gonna die soon anyways so just getting so hung up on shit you can't control

You will be happier when you let go and surf the wave of shit
>>
>>78386869
Blame england, they are at the root of all this bullshit
>>
>>78386869
>everything is stacked against us, everyone fucking hates us. only a few thousand max actually care about doing anything to save us
Try being Arab and Muslim
>>
>>78386909
>Let go
This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnJ6LuUFpMo
>>
>>78386869
Wrong board
>>>/pol/
>>
>>78386869

just find a white girl and start having babies, a lot
use the media you got (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and spread your ideas politely and intelligently; that's how you got words spreading. not in the way pol does; which will attract negativity
if many of you would do that, you won't have problems in the future
>>
>>78386869
50 cents has been deposited into your account Liu.
>>
>>78386869
I'm also on the verge of defeat and would like to start racemixing. Where should I start?
>>
>>78388403
>Where should I start?
With somalians and experience the wonder of being honor killed by niggers inside of your own country.
>>
>>78388403
South america they literally love white guys.
Now how to get a fin girl
>>
>>78386869
when have you fought anything besides the urge to stuff your face with another bag of cheetos, fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>Guys we lost lets start dating black women
Christ you guys are retarded.
>>
>>78386869
>I'm tired of fighting for the white race
Did you fought in a war?
How many niggers have you killed?
"""""fighting"""""" from a PC is not a real fight
>>
>>78386869
Calm down dude.
The truth is on our side. Multiculturalism doesn´t work,it's an historical fact.... and all the peoples in the world deserve a place for their own kind... this is the real diversity.
Step by step all white nations are awakening

But read this:

"There will never be anything to protect you except this idea. You will have to get used to living without results or hope. Convince yourself that it is unlikely that any noticeable changes will occur during your life. We are the dead. Our only authentic life is in the future. We will live this life as a hand full of dust and bone shrapnel. But no one knows when that future will come. It may even be a thousand years from now. For the moment we can do nothing but broaden mental health spaces. Impossible to act collectively. We can only spread our knowledge from individual to individual, generation after generation. ""

Orwell
>>
Marry an abo girl. Satan is real. I am Satan.
>>
you need to create your own bubble

aka find a white girl marry her and have 3 children,find good job and good friends

solving world problems will lead to nothing and you will feel miserable and kill yourself in 10 years like all those authors and artists that couldnt let go
>>
>>78394657
False. Go to hell false prophet. Black women belong to Satan!
>>
the west is falling apart
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.