[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In 1914 King Vajiravudh published in a Thai newspaper an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: th.png (21KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
th.png
21KB, 2560x1707px
>In 1914 King Vajiravudh published in a Thai newspaper an article titled "The Jews of the East" (Thai: ยิวแห่งบูรพาทิศ) where "It combined themes of European anti-Semitism with the fear of the 'Yellow Peril'" and accused Chinese immigrants in Thailand of excessive "racial loyalty and astuteness in financial matters." The king wrote, "Money is their God. Life itself is of little value compared with the leanest bank account."
Explain yourselves, Thais.
>>
I am Thai and I completely agree. Now excuse me, I have to go prostitute my 6 year old daughter to a 250 lb 70 year old anglo to afford the hormones for my transitioning.
>>
>>78384015
He's right tho.
Everyone is trying to out-jew each other here too.
>>
Everyone in SE Asia hates Chinese.
>>
He's right
>>
Thai prime minister Phibunsongkram hated the Chinese settlers so he made a forced assimilation program where Chinese were forced to change thier names into Thai and were taught the Thai language.

Now Chinese-Thai are the most assimilated Chinese group in the world. Unlike the neighboring Malaysia where Chinese speak Chinese and are basically colonisers
>>
Malaysia was a protectorate, not a direct British colony so they couldn't just use Malaysians as slave labor to work the plantations, they imported a horde of Indians and Chinese instead, to the point where Singapore became a complete Chinese city.
>>
File: 10239912919.png (62KB, 358x318px) Image search: [Google]
10239912919.png
62KB, 358x318px
>>78384015
>>78385365
DERET THIS
>>
>>78385365
Add Indonesian Chinese too since they basically killed the guys who didn't assimilate.
>add to that, even Muslims in southern Thailand have lost their Malay identity, using Thai names and culture
>>
>>78385365
You can take that a step further and argue that Thai-Chinese bloodlines run the political and economic establishment.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.