[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to feel wholly indifferent about Japan until I visited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: BmfCO8EIcAECj6D.jpg (27KB, 599x591px) Image search: [Google]
BmfCO8EIcAECj6D.jpg
27KB, 599x591px
I used to feel wholly indifferent about Japan until I visited it very recently and now I am determined to live there. It's so superior to any country I've been to (and I've been to almost every Western country) that not moving there and staying in Europe is akin to self-flagellation.

My question is, how? I have a B.Sc. in physics and mathematics and will have a M.Sc. in theoretical physics next year. I have a passive income of about €50k a year and a couple hundred grand in savings.

Do I need to entice a Jap girl to marry me? I want to live there permanently.
>>
but why? it's fucking hot, with rice fields everywhere and with weird japs and shit

i kid you not when i was there a 10 y.o. girl peeped at me taking a shower
>>
Like the old adage goes, Japan is a great place to visit but a bad place to work in. You'll be working your skin off for pennies and with no chance to advance before useless grandpas because of seniority. You could be making 5 times more in the States.
>>
1. The travel/tourism experience is very different from day-to-day live in a foreign country. When you are visiting as a tourist you are in vacation mode and this can color your perception of the country.

2. Japanese work-life balance and working hours are awful and not really on par with most European standards.

3. Try applying for a PhD program at a Japanese university preferrably with a scholarship.. Before moving permanently at least try to live there for a limited time.
>>
>>78376438
>no white people
>no black people
>no Abrahamic religons
>clean as h*ck
>people are respectful and disciplined
>>
>>78376483
I could apply for a PhD program but I am very tired of academics tbf.
>>
It seems like no one is happy there.
>>
File: skilled immigrants point system.jpg (26KB, 201x300px) Image search: [Google]
skilled immigrants point system.jpg
26KB, 201x300px
>>78376391
I once met a French guy working for a French bank in Tokyo.
He majored atomic physics but he was in charge of risk management.
Have you ever considered a career in finance?ABN Amro and ING have quite big presence in Tokyo.
>>
>>78376391
You can flee to the ends of the earth, but you can never escape from yourself.
>>
>>78376391
>I have a passive income of about €50k
Renting out?
>>
File: J.png (215KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
J.png
215KB, 500x719px
>>78376391
You want nihona girr, dirty gidzina?
Too bad, here camicadze!
fuck you!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.