[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being Bahama is cool, but wish I was American instead.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 242.png (85KB, 702x486px) Image search: [Google]
242.png
85KB, 702x486px
Being Bahama is cool, but wish I was American instead.

So close yet so far...
>>
>>78376113
Being Bahama is not cool.
Being Bahama is GAY.
>>
>>78376129
um wow that's fucking RUDE
Have some respect?
>>
>>78376145
*grabs you by the throat*
Umm, Back the fuck off?!?!?!
>>
File: p3mcp.jpg (20KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
p3mcp.jpg
20KB, 412x351px
>>78376129
You hurt my feelings.
>>
>a fucking pair of shorts
>>
Why don't the US invade Bahama and rename it Obama?
>>
>>78376113
>>78376207
Is there safety for 1)whites; 2)russians; 3)jews?
Asking for friend of friend of mine
>>
>>78376113
You don't want to be an American right now. Trust me, it sucks
>>
>>78376363
I want to live in the Bahamas so fucking bad

>no income tax
>beautiful weather
>great beaches
>cool music and culture
>>
>>78376494
Can you immigrate there? Do they have job shortages?
>>
who is worse, paki autist or bahama idiot?
>>
File: 242flag.png (675KB, 834x806px) Image search: [Google]
242flag.png
675KB, 834x806px
>>78376298
Bahamas is %15 non-mixed White out of ~300,000 people. Abaco Island & Eluethra Island have a strong percentage of whites and even people who identify as black here are lightskin as fuck, plus thousands of tourist who visit here each day are white and we have to be nice to them since Tourism is like %50 of our economy. We aren't racist (only towards Haitians).

Even expat investors from around the world are treated well here.

>>78376363
Minus the social issues and Bonald Blumpf. America is still #1 country and land of the free.

>>78376494
>no income tax
Yeah okay.

>beautiful weather
Maybe in the Fall or """Winter""" you can be cool breeze, but our spring and summer is Hot as fuck + Rainy. So the humidity outside is like living in a sauna with a swarm of mosquitos. Most people stay inside with AC turned on. Also Hurricanes happen almost every year with power outtages

>great beaches
Beaches are overrated. Pools are far more supperior.

>cool music and culture
debatable

>>78376636
I your a rich investor looking to evade taxes our Government would give you citizenship the minute you step on our Soil.

If not, property cost very high in the capital and employment is pretty hard, but there are a currently a lot of spots available in Finance/Banking, Maritime, Hospitality, Construction.

A shitload of Chinese migrant constructors are now coming here to build new hotels and resorts here for us.
>>
>>78377550
Is the cost of electronics and imported products really high?
>>
>>78377788
Most imported electronics like phones/computers/gaming systems/TV's etc. would be like $100 to $200 more than the average American price of the item, because shipping/customs/freight and the Salesman trying to earn some profit.

That's why Most Bahamians just travel to South Florida and go shopping.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.