[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Mexicans so good at emigrating? I'm not a Trumpfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0916.jpg (58KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0916.jpg
58KB, 640x482px
Why are Mexicans so good at emigrating? I'm not a Trumpfag but I am being deadly serious. Is it mostly family reunification? What jobs do Mexican immigrants to the U.S. usually have?
>>
>>78372947
Probably everything, like normal Americans. There's 35 million Mexican Americans. I'm sure not all of them sell Tacos or clean toilets.
>>
>>78372947
It makes sense given geographical proximity and that the border was kind of a joke through much of the 20th century, there were always connections between communities in northern Mexico and Mexicans who became Americans whith their territories after the Mexican American war so the dynamic has been there from the start.
>>
>>78373055
Very interesting. Thank you for your response.

How bad are Mexican views of the US these days?
>>
Having worked in commercial construction with hundreds of them working under these "sub-contracted" companies the real companies create to do this stuff.
It's a huge organized crime racket like the mobs smuggling in alcohol during the prohibition, expect they are smuggling in ghost labor companies don't have to pay any sort of taxes on.
Most of them pay to be smuggled in through tunnels and shit and are given contacts to go to for fake and stolen IDs and social security numbers and work.
A company gets some powerful middle man Hispanic guy they all seem to know and fear setup with his own company so he can use all of his gang contacts to bring people in.
So you just tell him you need 100 drywall guys by Thursday and 100 guys show up of various quality. You can just fire the shit ones and he gets more. You can fire them all and he will have 100 more.
In the rare times when ICE or somebody show up and grab some of them they pay a few thousand to the gangs and they are back within a week or two.
It's not their wages that makes them desirable, all lot of them are making really good money, it's the no taxes, social security, insurance and all that shit employers have to pay legal workers that makes them profitable.
I knew guys making $1500 a week hanging drywall, of course when their wife goes to the welfare office with the kids, they are all making jack shit picking strawberries or something.
One of them had two $300,000 houses and $100,000 worth of customized pick-up trucks here. He eventually applied for citizenship after like 15 years and they let him keep his fake social security number some how.
He wasn't happy when he got his first on the books paycheck with everything taken out of it.
He said "fuck".
So, it isn't the bunch of families running for their lives across the Rio Grande the media always shows, they are the minority who can't afford to pay some gang to bring them in and connect them with employment.
>>
>>78373339
No prob man, let's just leave it at bad on your question.
>>
File: mgFcAWmR_400x400.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mgFcAWmR_400x400.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
Because Mexicans are huge fans of White people and European/White culture. Its in their blood. They are trained to do so. It goes all the way back to the Spanish conquest.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.