[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any Australians or Americans give me some eye advice? Lately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: slovensko selo.jpg (44KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
slovensko selo.jpg
44KB, 400x279px
Can any Australians or Americans give me some eye advice? Lately my vision has gotten worse and it's hard for me even to read subtitles on a tv. What can I do to improve my vision?
>>
Wear glasses
And stop masturbating
>>
>>78369043
Wear glasses or use contact lenses.
Stop looking at screens in the dark so much
>>
>>78369067
I can't, my sister won't let me get glasses now.
>>
>>78369079
Why that's just stupid, unless you are 5 or something you can and should get glasses
If you are 21 or 22 check the maturity of your eyes to see if surgery is right for you
t. Ophthalmologist
>>
>>78369126
Glasses just make your vision weaker
I need to fix them
>>
>>78369155
By them I meant my eyes. Sorry, that was a confusing sentence.
>>
>>78369155
They don't
Your vision will deteriorate or improve depending on the state of you eyes, regardless of glasses
But by not wearing them you just make them work harder and achieve nothing
And if you want to fix them then do that, if you are over 20 check the maturity of your eyes, even surgery doesn't guarantee you will be 100% fix or that it will last for ever, it depends on your eyes.
>>
>>78369043
>filename
fucking kek
>>
Why the fuck do you single out Australians and Americans?
>>
>>78369067
Better fix is to have OP's sister masturbate him
>>
>>78369214
It is true that if I don't wear them my eyes will deteriorate faster?
I only use them when I go outside and I rarely do that.
>>
>>78369268
a better question is why ask australians?
usa is the best country in the world with best doctors so we know the most. OP, you need your vision checked and you need to wear glasses. /thread
>>
>>78369214
So will my eyes get worse if I don't wear glasses?
>>
>>78369043
Drop your proxy
>>
>>78369316
if you have light eyes you need to wear dark glasses outside or you develop cataracts, shouldn't worry you
>>
>>78369326
they might get better or they might get worse. it depends on your body.
>>
>>78369326
Most likely, yes. They might just get worse if you do as well, too. Vision tends to get worse with age.
>>
>>78369245
Traduction ?
>>
>>78369316
They can cataracts would be more of a risk , they react a lot on the environment, outside is important for you to use them, inside well, I hope it's clean but as I said, you are just making your eyes work harder by no reason, and that can lead to migraines in some cases
Wear them, there's nothing wrong with them, if you don't like them because of looks buy new ones.
>>78369326
Its a possibility, they may improve a bit or they might get worst depends on your particular eyes
>>
>>78369377
slovenian village
>>
you tried to use a proxy, and accidentally picked a mongolian one. you really need a pair of glasses, assclown
>>
>>78369383
>trained glasses salesman tells people to wear glasses
hmm

this is like when I went to the eye doctor for some contacts, I got a "3 month" package of one-day-wear ones. I made them last for 2 fucking years and they're still not gone yet. one time I had contacts in for 3 months straight, didn't take them out once.

and my eyes are just fine, merchant
>>
>>78369155
stop watching and browsing the internet
Staring at a bright screen for years isn't good for your eyes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.