[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we allow elites to use race and ethnicity to divide us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170703_231826.jpg (171KB, 685x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170703_231826.jpg
171KB, 685x960px
Why do we allow elites to use race and ethnicity to divide us when, by and large, we share the same material interests?
>>
>le elite is stirring up ethnic tensions

good meme fellow communist
>>
>>78352505
by elites, do you mean idiots?
>>
>>78352505
Everyone shares the same material interests
>>
>>78352552
it's a bit of that and a bit of natural human tribalistic behaviour
>>
>>78352505
>>>78352552

slovakia anon is right

even before capitalism race and ethnicity has been a very dividing factor

capitalism actually hides it pretty well, interestingly while capitalism seens the disintegration of boundaries as a method to cheap labor it also stirs the communal jealous of one people versus another in whatever fashion

so while there is elite intervention in all this its actually a causal backfire

i will probably have enough patience to explain this just once but there was a group of very influential elite in america that met around the time of obama to try to not have another obama because of the obama anti-business fear so they worked very very hard to discredit a lot of the old power

this vacuum allowed trump to take advantage of, he wasn't this group's choice at all, not even now

anyway they promoted a very libertarian pro business line while their candidate didn't get far their ideas in political destruction went very far, with the sense of failure of the status quo and the information warfare waged by these people the regular people can't take it anymore and they just dig deep in the psyche and dredge up some very very dark part of themselves

so while the elites did do something it was actually an accident
>>
>>78352856
What?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.