[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The stats is outdated but, why Rwanda have so much women in politics,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

The stats is outdated but, why Rwanda have so much women in politics, and why U.S almost don't have women in politics
>>
>>78347059
Why does Brazil have fewer women percentagewise in politics you Europhilic favela nigger?
>>
>>78347059
Because Rwanda is poor shithole. Other poor shitholes in SEA have also higher percentage of women in politics.
>>
>>78347128
The politics from Brazil opress women to not go to politics there is a law that political partys need to have 20% of women and it's difficult to do that
>>
>>78347168
This. When given more opportunity and a higher standard of living, on the other hand, they tend to choose tasks more associated to women.
>>
Women outnumber men in Rwanda and politics are viewed as a women's job.
>>
>>78347212
>The politics from Brazil opress women to not go to politics
>women are more than 50% of the voters
>less than 20% of the elected
>""""oppression""""
>>
>>78347311
In almost all places have more women than men but that doesn't men only women is destined to be in politcs

>>78347168
There's a lot of first world countries that have a lot of women in politcs like Finland

>>78347319
They're really opressed
>>
>>78347512
>There's a lot of first world countries that have a lot of women in politcs like Finland
still having a lot of women in politics is something wrong. when Europe has 0% women in politics, they were controlling the world but now, their power is shrinking as women getting power.
>>
>>78347512
Well, I imagine the ratio is much more tilted in favor of women in Rwanda in certain age groups, considering how the men fucked up.
>>
>>78347512
A class can't really be oppressed by itself. They chose this, and still do. If they wanted change, all they need to do is vote.
>>
45% of CEOs in Russia are women, its funny that in Eastern Europe women rights were always ahead of west, they also dont chimp out with feminism
>>
>>78347689
So there's no smart man in Rwanda because of the massacre?

>>78347655
Women never controlled the world I guess, the only 2 wars declared by woman was when Catherine of Russia declared war in Turkey, and when Indira Ghandi First minister of India declared war in Pakistan
>>
>>78347837
That's why they choose Dilma just because it's a woman, so
>>
>>78347919
How in a place that kill his own citizens and don't have any respect to freedom can have Feminism anyway
>>
Wasn't like 1/3 of Rwandans killed 20 years ago?
>>
>>78347655
Uh huh, that's nice. Remind me who is currently at the head of Germany?
>>
>>78348382
The woman killing europe
>>
>>78347999
and this is what happened when you guys chosen a woman as the leader of your country.
>>
>>78347919
Got more to do with the huge mortality rate of Russian men.
>>
>>78347999
You are pretty dumb, huh. Weren't we talking about the percentage of women in politics? What is the significance of one (1) person in a universe of more than a thousand?
>>
>>78347059
>why Rwanda have so much women in politics
Because they recently near killed off all of the men.
>>
>>78348590
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Rwanda

>Sex ratio
>15-64 years: 0.99 male(s)/female

also 1991 is not even "recent" you oldfag
>>
>>78349113
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.