[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i legitimately have passion neither for my country nor for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: immigration.png (369KB, 1009x632px) Image search: [Google]
immigration.png
369KB, 1009x632px
So i legitimately have passion neither for my country nor for my local region.
The main reason is that almost all memes about Germany are actually true.
What do I do now? Become an internationalist faggot?
>>
>>78339548

Macht Deutschland Gross Again'

SIEG HEIL!
>>
you can move to another euro coutnry and become citizen, assuming you are white
>>
>>78339676
you don't need to be white
>>
No, but seriously, I don't think you should be disillusioned and nihilistic about it. I think you should take action. First in your own life, and then for your nation. Sort yourself out, and then put the Jews in the oven. You can even get the help of the muslims, they also hate Jews. And then when the Muselman has pushed Die Jude in to the oven, the Arier can push the Muselman right in there with him. Plus all the cucks and traitors. Actually, deal with those first. Get me?
>>
Nothing, don't place value on where you happen to live.
>>
>>78339676
I would still be biologically German and a large part of my personal history would still be attached to Germany.
People are going to ask "but you aren't reeeally X nationality, are you?"
>>
>>78339811

Nonsense. According to our forcer Vice PM, anyone who rides the subway in Stockholm is Swedish. So just go to Tokyo and take a few loops on the Yamanote line and you'll be as nihongo as a tentacle in a geisha's cunt.
>>
>>78339811
biologically lol, there were German ethnicities all over Europe, now their descendants are unrecognizable from locals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpathian_Germans

>>78339746
if you are not white you will never be truly accepted
>>
>>78339775
Why
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 236x214px
>>78339775
It makes me feel bad when other people can display pride for their heritage but I just can't feel like that about my own.
So it's not the place I currently live in but the place I am from. It's sort of part of almost everyone's identity, isn't it?
>>
>>78339548

Keep crying like a good German.
>>
>>78339995
>if you are not white you will never be truly accepted
even if you are white you won't neither. have be like 3rd generation immigrant
>>
>>78340279
people here would have no problem accepting another European(except for Hungarians, long story)
>>
>>78339674
It's preatty gross already, desu.
>>
>>78340178
Fuck off. I like Spanish climate and cities. If your economy wouldn't be total shit with 98% youth unemployment I would probably live in Spain by now. Don't worry though, a good crying German will become your landlord soon enough.
>>
>>78340327
perhaps but you won't feel like i'd never a foreign country as my home and i've lived in 3 different countries so far
makes it even harder if you don't speak the language and not really "tuned" with the culture
>>
>>78339548
Is sweden based??
>>
>>78340485
depends on the person entirely, if you live in region like central europe, only thing that differentiates us is language and what you consider yourself to be, it would be extremely easy for Czech or Austrian to ''become'' Czech or Slovak after learning the language
>>
File: swedish baseball.jpg (142KB, 853x691px) Image search: [Google]
swedish baseball.jpg
142KB, 853x691px
>>78340518
It's the only country I would feel less pride for than for Germany.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.