[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were the British so outrageously cruel to the Irish? I had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1502764239240.jpg (88KB, 602x784px) Image search: [Google]
1502764239240.jpg
88KB, 602x784px
Why were the British so outrageously cruel to the Irish? I had no idea that the Irish were so ruthlessly oppressed until reading this. Irish could be jailed or killed for expressing their native culture in any way, for playing traditional Irish sports, for speaking the Irish language, for playing Irish music, for telling stories of their ancestors, for displaying traditional artworks, for inter-marrying with English women, for owning any expensive horses, or even for attending the wrong churches. I thought Britain was supposed to be a land of tolerance, why would they do such a thing?
>>
>>78338662
I did it for the lulz
>>
The Anglo is evil. As you no doubt know, the Gaelic race is the most morally just and so evil by its nature feels the need to destroy it.
>>
>>78338662
>Irish
Catholic
>Brits
Protestant

/thread
>>
File: 70043acf200edf4b6e27550136d13cbf.jpg (278KB, 754x1024px) Image search: [Google]
70043acf200edf4b6e27550136d13cbf.jpg
278KB, 754x1024px
>>78338662
British are truly evil people

Even the world is still damaged from the British Empire
>>
>>78338662
>I thought Britain was supposed to be a land of tolerance
By whom?
>>
>>78338662

we were not you lying k*aut
>>
>>78338662
they were backwater savages that needed civilising. and now Ireland is nice. you're welcome.
>>
>>78342690
that is what saint aidan said of the English, really makes you think
>>
>>78338662
>Germany
>The moral authority on oppressing other europeans

Hanz, pls.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.