[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird if I want to visit Tokyo alone? Most of my friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: comfyjapan.jpg (610KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
comfyjapan.jpg
610KB, 854x1280px
Is it weird if I want to visit Tokyo alone? Most of my friends are poorfags and the one that isn't probably won't to go again and if it is just him and me.

Also, is visiting Japan in February a bad idea?
>>
>>78327146
only normies/pussies/grils travel in groups
prove you are the alpha male and go alone
>>
Travelling alone is a great way to discover things about yourself and becoming more independent. It's not weird at all.
In february you probably avoid all the tourists but it's also the most boring part of the year
>>
You'll be fine, there's a lot of shit to see and do in tokyo so you won't be bored.
>>
>>78327146
I want to have the courage to travel alone. I feel like its a bit weird and it shows you have no friends or gf.
But also im really anti social and get homesick when i go downstairs to get my mail
>>
>>78327146
It's always best to travel alone.
You can use a hotel room all alone, and it's convenient when you hire a whore.
>>
>>78327146
>Is it weird if I want to visit Tokyo alone?
No. Travelling alone can be pretty great
>>
>>78327146
Have you ever visited Tokyo? Traveling alone isnt weird for me but visiting same city more than one time is weird.
>>
>>78327361
Lots of people travel alone, it's not weird at all. I prefer traveling alone since it becomes more of an exploration experience rather than a social event.
>>
>>78327180
To add to this, none of your friends will nag you about shoving that fat western dick inside Asian wombs if you travel alone.
But that's just a meme, we all know you're going to hang out in Akihabara for 3 weeks. That's what I did too, in addition to shrine tours and nature photography.
>>
>>78327146
Not weird at all. Meet up with lone travellers or traveller/expat group meet-ups.

Quite normal actually, especially since Lost in Translation came out and caused introverts to travel.
>>
>>78327146
Travelling alone is a luxury that you can afford while you are single.
Once you have a family, every trip becomes a family vacation.
Enjoy while you can.
>>
>>78327146
I'd love to travel alone.
I usually go abroad with my family and I'm always in charge of taking care of everything.
They don't care about their time of departure, they leave their luggage unattended anywhere, they change their dinner plans at the last minutes, etc.
Playing a tour guide is not a vacation for me.
>>
>>78327401
>>78327416
>>78327544
>>78327714
Shut the fuck up JET weebs. Let the adults talk.
>>
>>78327943
>JET weebs
日本人です(>_<)
>>
File: sad.png (137KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
137KB, 500x531px
this is what it boils down to for me
>>
February, it is exactly cold to taste the deliciousness of ramen.
However, attention should be paid to the outbreak of influenza.
>>
>>78330918
how is life in kazakhstan my potassium-full friend
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.