[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

she is a spaniard youtuber she married a spaniard guy and they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: RyFnXrW.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RyFnXrW.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
she is a spaniard youtuber

she married a spaniard guy and they are living now in netherlands, she divorce him and she is now living with her two kids of welfare because in netherlands when you divorce you are 'single mom'

enjoy the spaniard multiculturalism and dont forget this

spaniards = moors
>>
>Mediterranean women
>divorce
Why is this so common these days? I'm pretty sure all Mediterranean countries are among the world leaders in divorce rates.
>>
ok
>>
Now now what's with this woman hate what did we ever do to you
>>
I'm coming to Barcelona in September. Where should I stay in the city?
>>
>>78317522
Tourists OUT
>>
The daughter of one of my mom's friends married an italian, they came back to live here (she had a house before) and she got pregnant. When the kid was 1 year old this italian guy (who didn't work because he always had problems speaking spanish, which is bullshit) divorced her and demanded full custody of the kid, the house, and alimoney. When that failed, he attempted to get gibs from the gov by asking asylum. Don't know what happened with him in the end desu
>>
File: 1501033882788.jpg (13KB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
1501033882788.jpg
13KB, 245x246px
>>78317330
>Engrish
>>
>>78317602
>no conoce a Jorge
che
>>
File: tüll-mit-spitze-babydoll-8855.jpg (397KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
tüll-mit-spitze-babydoll-8855.jpg
397KB, 1200x1800px
>>78317330

Video please
>>
>>78317480
>Now now what's with this woman hate what did we ever do to you
You aren't a woman.
>>
>>78317330
POST VIDEO YOU MORON
>>
>>78317716
Termina la prepa, gilipollas
>>
>>78317590
>When that failed, he attempted to get gibs from the gov by asking asylum.
What possible argument could he use to get asylum? People were mean to him in Italy?
>>
why dont spanairds want spanish girls if they are "qt"? because they are crazy bitches man and can ruin your life anytime
>>
op here

i have been watching her videos and she has a job in netherlands lol
>>
>>78317716
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMBGkgsArHo [Remove]
look her face, she looks mad like average girl here
>>
>>78317914
Don't know really. Everyone was kind of pissed with him and then with the asylum thing they started thinking that the guy was just crazy. I think he was just lazy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.