[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one chance at life >haplogroup I1 It is a known fact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1502373338239.jpg (82KB, 568x582px) Image search: [Google]
1502373338239.jpg
82KB, 568x582px
>one chance at life
>haplogroup I1

It is a known fact that the paleonI1gger is a degenerate subhuman, a parasite leeching off the output of the genetically superior R and G men. The only paleonI1gger "society" in Scandinavia was overseen by the superior R ubermensch. The paleonI1gger saw the brilliant G man invent civilization in the Italian peninsula and sucked up to the R men in Central Europe, causing European G2a to be wiped out. The paleonI1gger was kept as helots and allowed to rape native Scandinavian women women when his R masters invaded North, but when given control of Scandinavia the paleonI1gger turned it into a shithole because he knows nothing of the beauty of creation, he is a genetic throwback that can only destroy. The paleonI1gger is a plague upon this Earth and it will be an incomparable mercy when he is finally put down like the rabid simian that he is.
>>
is haplogroup autism the worst form of autism?
>>
thank god I'm sarmatian.

praise ahura mazda
>>
Thank god I'm R1a.
>>
>>78303670
I think you need help with your autism
>>
>>78303701
yep we wuz hussars and germans and russians and kievan rus and ukrainians and real aryans and real r1a therefore real indoeuropeans
>>
File: 1502018692731.jpg (1016KB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
1502018692731.jpg
1016KB, 1300x975px
>>78304299
This is modern day scientific recreation of Sarmatia.
What kind of evidence you need else?
>>
I don't understand Poles claiming Sarmatians, I mean Sarmatians were literally horse fucking savages with no semblance of civilization
>>
>>78303670
What's the subclade m8? Maybe all isn't yet that bad.
>>
File: 1482815426625.png (96KB, 556x430px) Image search: [Google]
1482815426625.png
96KB, 556x430px
>>78303701
>ahura mazda

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
https://pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-ye-jung-hwa-s-nipple-l4pkz73/answers/new.html
>>
File: integrate.jpg (44KB, 381x350px) Image search: [Google]
integrate.jpg
44KB, 381x350px
>>78304438
>civilized cucks mad at noble savages
typical civcuck
>>
File: scythian art.jpg (389KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
scythian art.jpg
389KB, 520x390px
>>78304438
Tbqh they made some masterful gold-smith work from the loot they plundered from civilised, settled peoples.

You are right though, they also practiced cannibalism.
>>
>>78304296
Of course a non-paleonI1gger would say that
>>
>>78304575
It's incredible how much it looks like a Danuan sculpture made in Apulia some centuries earlier, it must have been a really common theme in the ancient world for some reasons to have gryphons devouring another animals
>>
>>78304438
Kys

>Like the Scythians, Sarmatians were of a Caucasoid appearance. Sarmatian noblemen often reached 1.70–1.80 m as measured from skeletons. They had sturdy bones, long hair and beards.

>The Alans were a group of Sarmatian tribes, according to the Roman historian Ammianus Marcellinus.
>He wrote, "Nearly all the Alani are men of great stature and beauty, their hair is somewhat yellow, their eyes are frighteningly fierce".

Later, Pausanias, viewing votive offerings near the Athenian Acropolis in the 2nd century AD, found among them a Sauromic breastplate.

>On seeing this a man will say that no less than Greeks are foreigners skilled in the arts: for the Sauromatae have no iron, neither mined by themselves nor yet imported. They have, in fact, no dealings at all with the foreigners around them. To meet this deficiency they have contrived inventions. In place of iron they use bone for their spear-blades and cornel wood for their bows and arrows, with bone points for the arrows. They throw a lasso round any enemy they meet, and then turning round their horses upset the enemy caught in the lasso.
>Their breastplates they make in the following fashion. Each man keeps many mares, since the land is not divided into private allotments, nor does it bear any thing except wild trees, as the people are nomads. These mares they not only use for war, but also sacrifice them to the local gods and eat them for food. Their hoofs they collect, clean, split, and make from them as it were python scales. Whoever has never seen a python must at least have seen a pine-cone still green. He will not be mistaken if he liken the product from the hoof to the segments that are seen on the pine-cone. These pieces they bore and stitch together with the sinews of horses and oxen, and then use them as breastplates that are as handsome and strong as those of the Greeks. For they can withstand blows of missiles and those struck in close combat.
>>
>>78304511
What seems to be the problem
>>
>>78304788
Sarmatians weren't Zoroastrians, they worshipped some pagan fire god, just like their Scythian brothers who worshipped a war god '(they in fact saw themselves as being the sons of this war god). These things involved blood sacrifices.
>>
File: 8bit.jpg (35KB, 478x476px) Image search: [Google]
8bit.jpg
35KB, 478x476px
>>78303670
>haplogroup role-playing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.