[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARTICLE 9. (1) Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: art-jonathanswan-620x349.jpg (38KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
art-jonathanswan-620x349.jpg
38KB, 620x349px
ARTICLE 9. (1) Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based on justice and order, the Japanese people forever renounce war as a sovereign right of the nation and the threat or use of force as means of settling international disputes.
(2) In order to accomplish the aim of the preceding paragraph, land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war potential, will never be maintained. The right of belligerency of the state will not be recognized.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA
>>
I know Australian Internet is slow as fuck but the Japanese were also blocked from having an army and they already have one again.
>>
>Conscious of their responsibility before God and man,

>Inspired by the determination to promote world peace as an equal partner in a united Europe, the German people, in the exercise of their constituent power, have adopted this Basic Law.

>united Europe
You guys get it?
>>
>germany fought europe and russia
>was allowed to have army almost immediately
>japan fought usa
>was cucked hard, wasn't allowed to have army, still has some "self-defense forces"

usa is the most mean and vindictive country ever. also i think they didn't consider japs as real humans too
>>
>>78303733
Japs aren't humans. They're like Russians minus the krokodil addiction.
>>
File: 2f919a92e150b49d8eeba204f83dd01d.png (257KB, 711x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2f919a92e150b49d8eeba204f83dd01d.png
257KB, 711x1024px
>>78303764
>the krokodil addiction

krokodils are cute
>>
>>78303843
Would you fug a krokodil?
>>
>>78303044
no idea why cuckmany wasn't put down the same way.
>>
File: Florida-Man-Sex-Alligaotr.jpg (190KB, 1177x500px) Image search: [Google]
Florida-Man-Sex-Alligaotr.jpg
190KB, 1177x500px
>>78303865
...only if the krokodil gives me consent!
>>
>>78303901
They were initially, but then the Cold War escalated and both sides realised that any invasion would come through Germany, so both East and West Germany were rearmed to fight for NATO/Warsaw Pact
>>
File: 777lKWbLDaE.jpg (54KB, 540x354px) Image search: [Google]
777lKWbLDaE.jpg
54KB, 540x354px
>>
Their armed forces are bigger and stronger than ours.

How many wars has Australia declared in the last seven decades? Not including being brought along as America's thrall in to undeclared conflicts.

I'm not saying that their Constitution isn't disgraceful, but let's face it: they may be weak de jure, but we are a de facto laughing stock.

We can't be comfortable making military banter until we have put our God-given uranium in to nuclear intercontinental ballistic missiles. I, for one, shall feel more than comfortable when the said missiles have wiped the Chinese devil off the face of our Earth.

Perhaps we could even invite Tojo's bug-eyed monkeys (liberated, of course, from the strictures of their ridiculous "pacifism") to join that party. I'm sure they'd enjoy it.
>>
File: ayyy lmao.jpg (2MB, 2000x2138px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy lmao.jpg
2MB, 2000x2138px
>(2) In order to accomplish the aim of the preceding paragraph, land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war potential, will never be maintained.
>will never be maintained
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.