[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is 4chan obsessed with being white? like they don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: doesn't add up.jpg (44KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
doesn't add up.jpg
44KB, 655x527px
why is 4chan obsessed with being white?
like they don't have any other achievement in life
it really makes you think
>>
>4chan
America. America is obsessed with whiteness. Other countries don't even give a shit.
>>
>>78294267
it's very clearly non-whites who are obsessed with whites actually, just look at them kek

50 years ago we never even talked about whiteness, we fought each other about communism vs capitalism and such things
well except germans but that's because they are crazy albino savages
>>
>>78294350
Are you implying you are white?
>>
>>78294267
Because America is exporting their race base policy throughout the world.
>>
>>78294350
>it's very clearly non-whites who are obsessed with whites
This. Especially their women.
>>
>>78294267
Because so many people grew up thinking they were white when they weren't. 4chan set the record straight that they weren't white but these people couldn't handle it mentally

They made countless threads and posts trying to prove their whiteness, even posting pics of themselves asking if they would blend in to white society.
When 4chan showed no mercy and wouldnt deem these people white they became angry and began making posts condemning white people. Its a case of sour grapes, and one of the ways to help them deal mentally with their new non-white status.
>>
>>78294350
He's talking about 4chan, froggie.
>>
>>78294350
German racism was never about whiteness.
They actually believed in the Aryan race stupidity that somehow included Iranians as Aryans but slavs who are among the whitest in Europe as subhumans.

>except germans because they are crazy albino savages
Guess who came up with that Aryan race theory?
Arthur de Gobineau who was a Frenchman and considered Germans to be inferior since they were mixed with slavs.
>>
>>78294420
well on the one hand i have brown eyes curly black hair big nose i can tan and so on
on the other hand i am proud catholic i voted far right i hate niggers i like donald trump

you be the judge
>>
>>78294487
and?
>>
>>78294531
There was no 4chan 50 years ago.
>>
>>78294488
>Gobineau

its funny how he took this theory literally out of his ass

pretty much like hitler tho
>>
>>78294480
>blend in to white society.
Makes no sense since everyone in France looks like me
This'd be valid if i lived in USA but i know for a fact i blend in perfectly here
>>
>>78294564
4chan is 80 years old newfag
>>
>>78294623
>France looks like me
no cuties in france then?
>>
>>78294675
meh
i don't dislike french women at all or anything but physically i think they are very average and plain imo
>>
>>78294623
How can everyone in France look like you when france have many different races of people.
>>
>>78294727
well i look in the street and except the non-whites everybody looks like me, i even went to brittany these holidays and it was the same
>>
File: Beth Lily.webm (3MB, 1452x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Beth Lily.webm
3MB, 1452x1080px
>>78294267
because being white is suffering.
>>
>>78294706
I'm not talking about women, you dumb breeder.
>>
>>78294488
Aryan race is not a theory but a fact. All great civilizations were created by white looking people in the middle east that descended from northern Europe. Ancient Greeks used to be blonde instead of the half roach look they have now
>>
File: amerimutt.jpg (51KB, 741x649px) Image search: [Google]
amerimutt.jpg
51KB, 741x649px
>>78294925
Stfu retarded mutt
>>
File: 1494381850740.jpg (57KB, 480x818px) Image search: [Google]
1494381850740.jpg
57KB, 480x818px
>>78294267
>be english speaker
>go to /int/ - International board, a board specifically made to learn foreign languages or maybe learn about foreign cultures
>never learns foreign languages and sticks to english speaking generals
>instead of learning about foreign cultures goes on to post about stereotypes they have of foreign cultures
>>
>>78294858
kek how could i even guess you faggot

no actually i think we are good looking t b h me included
this guy is a front national leader i'd say he looks stereotypical french imo
>>
File: 1501779774481.jpg (337KB, 891x643px) Image search: [Google]
1501779774481.jpg
337KB, 891x643px
>>78294350
>whites obsessively talking how superior they are to nonwhites
>Whites getting called out
>hur dur whites dindu nuffin, nonwhites are jelly and obsessed
>
>>
>>78294267
Because 4chan is a place filled with basement dwelling losers who have nothing to be proud of apart from being white. This

>>78294350
>>78294480
>>78294463
>>78294925
For example
>>
It actually made me repulsed of whites, acting whites tbqh as a nonwhite

>flabby pink cottage cheese skin
>limp flabby pink dick that barely works, always in a semi-ED state
>low sperm count, testicles destroyed by xenoestrogens put in the water by the hook-nosed monster
>weird sunken-in eyes, gaunt looking face with thinning hair at 30
>weird colored wispy hair and intense eyes you can't look into without feeling uncomfortable
>always has a creepy smile and acts like a hormonal teenager in front of women in order to get into their pants
>everything is divided by Chad vs virgin dichotomy, nothing else actually matters to them
>>
Test
>>
>>78295260
>>whites obsessively talking how superior they are to nonwhites
Happened once in history and we went to war with them
Never happens anymore, white people are tolerant as fuck with you, give you free housing, welfare, food, education etc
Then you go and hate on white people and try to murder them all

So yeah no you are the ones in the wrong it's pretty fucking obvious, you think i was racist at all before i realized how much non-whites secretly hate me ? Fuck no
>>
>>78295373
Poor white man
>>
whites are just emotionally transparent and more emotionally expressive. colored eyes, colored hair and bony faces just help them that way

white man still lacks the concentration and sharp focus of the asian man, and the energy and intensity of the black man
>>
>>78294267
Before we used to be only with White people - meaning civilized people.
Since a few years, shitskins tend to come in our societies, including the Internet medias, which brings tensions, problems and decreases the average level of posting due to their low IQ and traditional inbreeding. Which is why people want to chase them away, while some LARP or bait as non-Whites on purpose for their own amusement.
>>
>>78295405
I'm not complaining i obviously have a much better life than the rest of you but you are clearly full of hate and we have to spread awareness of that fact because it's problematic
>>
>>78295431
I totally agree
https://youtu.be/4vZpfdutYTY
>>
>>78295558
I don't see the point of your post

I don't even care about this i'm not aryan or nazi or german
I care about morals and i am just surprised you are calling for murdering random people every 2 minutes and still pretend you are morally in the right somehow, you're exactly like the nazis in your video really
>>
>>78295263
Pappua New Guinea is White now?
>>
>>78295729
Lol
>>
>>78295751
?
It looks like you have trouble dealing with the fact your position is totally undefendable, so you try to laugh it off but i am just saying the truth
Go and try to say what you say here in an public, make youtube videos where you say this or post it on your facebook, maybe it'll bring you back to reality

Ironically you only say these things around far right white people because we are the only ones open minded with listening to crazy radicals islamists, everywhere else you'd get censored instantly
>>
>>78294925
WE WUZ
>>
>>78294350
/thread
Just look at the catalog of /int/, every race is being compared to whites. It's like some sort of standard.
>>
>>78295745
That's an Australian normalfag who spends time working in PNG.
>>
>>78294267
I'm fed up
>>
>>78294420
Of course we're white.
>>
>>78303655
https://youtu.be/Hql3b5HSqDs
>>
>>78294350
>it's not about being white
>literally only thing Richard Spenser talks about is honoring white heritage

get back to class
>>
>>78294842
How? Being white is so fucking easy.
>>
The real question is: why they are obsessed with being white when non-whites are superiors?
>>
>>78305918
>Richard Spenser
I said 50 years ago
That guy is a modern phenomenon and 100% a reaction to immigration, if there was no non-whites in europe he'd just be a fascist militant or a radical christian or a british imperialist or some shit like that
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.