[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Turkey think they are relevant exactly? goddamn this country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Turkey_ed598d_5902855.jpg (57KB, 460x452px) Image search: [Google]
Turkey_ed598d_5902855.jpg
57KB, 460x452px
Why Turkey think they are relevant exactly?
goddamn this country is so shit but tryhard to pass as an important thing when actually nobody cares and their cancerous diaspora moved from their shithole because they can't handle the shittiness of living on a land of cockroaches.

why Turkey tryhard to believe they are relevant? they are nothing, just a bunch of noisy inferior subhumans who looks like cheesy people from the 70's and speak a Mordor tier language.
Erdogan is also a fucking retarded dog.
>>
>makes thread about turkey
>literally crying and surrendering all over his posts
>asks why turks think they're relevant

because of surrendermonkeys like you
>>
>>78270579
I hope Kim will bomb your autistic shithole :)
>>
> Gülle Gülle
Wtf does that mean?
>>
>>78270541
Show me where they hurt you mate
>>78270579
:DD
>>
>>78270541
Turkey is kinda cool. Very diverse and conflicting places and people inside it.
>>
>>78270654
Its how your language sounds to us.
>>
>>78270702
look everyones, the master of cucks is talking.
>>
Watch yourself, or Erdogan unleash more mud rolling savages into your country.
>>
File: 1502296440128-2.jpg (150KB, 748x931px) Image search: [Google]
1502296440128-2.jpg
150KB, 748x931px
Jamals and abduls are impregnating your women while you shitpost here wh*Te dog
>>
>>78270807
They already impegnated 100% of your people greek cuckold :)
can't wait for the fall of your shithole.
>>
>>78270541
Relevant enough to sperg you out I guess

>inb4 t. Ahmed xD
>>
File: indir.jpg (14KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
indir.jpg
14KB, 267x189px
>>78271036
:)
>>
>>78271150
Turkish banter is always about rape or murders, another proof that you are a bunch of subhumans.
Kurds are doing exactly the same thing with your shithole of greeks cucks :)
you are the slaves of Saudis, Erdogan is a dog working for wahabits. :)
the Jihad will come to you and the Chechens will rape your mother and behead you Murat :)
>>
>>78271282
It's pretty weird how obsessed Turks are with domination/submission. Creeps me out a tad tbqh
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.