[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA BTFO >What bothers me most is it's always here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Valerian.png (386KB, 669x750px) Image search: [Google]
Valerian.png
386KB, 669x750px
USA BTFO

>What bothers me most is it's always here to show the supremacy of America and how they are great. I mean, which country in the world would have the guts to call a film Captain Brazil or Captain France? I mean, no one! We would be like so ashamed

lol

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1691300/valerian-director-luc-besson-calls-captain-america-propaganda-fires-back-at-superhero-movies
>>
Captain America was literally made during war-time for morale though
>>
>>78259666
Imagine Captain Brazil
>>
>>78259650
He's like 70 years late. Anyway, fuck the MCU and Perlmutter.
>>
To be fair, had we not lived with this our entire lives, and had "Captain America" been a novel character of this decade, then yeah, people would be laughing at Americans to no end.

I mean, the country that's the most obese in the world, where freedom isn't always guaranteed and they have the gall to make the superhero who represents them a buff white blond man that fights for freedom?
LMAO.
>>
>>78259650
french people aren't the master rac-
>>
File: 1502038802709.jpg (39KB, 472x645px) Image search: [Google]
1502038802709.jpg
39KB, 472x645px
I hope they make a black or a hispanic captain america

just imagine the butthurt

please
>>
>>78259732

There's already a black women Iron Man.
>>
>>78259732
>black SpiderMan
>black Iron Man
>cap was black for a while
>muslim Ms. Marvel
>female Thor
>female Wolverine
>domino got blacked on Deadpool 2
>>
>>78259650
>Captain America
saved the World from the Nazis

>Captain Brazil
Saved the world from the Macaco Uprising by eating them all in a huge soup

>Captain France
Helps people to surrender to their enemies
Sounds like you got btfo here, kid
>>
>>78259650
Didn't Valerian bomb, both with critics and the box office?
>>
And this is news to who? It's fucking captain "america".

Bethesda saturated this pretty well in their now promo material for the new wolfenstein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz7PDBhav5s
>>
>>78259833
Yep. And it was a dumb idea anyway. It was submitting to the american way of making films. He should have made something with more depth and nuance, that didn't solely rely on special effects. He even sold out his nationality, by not making it with French actors speaking french.
>>
Can you just leave us alone for once? You don't see Americans constantly berating europeans
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.