[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All brasilian girls walk around in thongs on the beaches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1398.jpg (274KB, 1000x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1398.jpg
274KB, 1000x655px
>All brasilian girls walk around in thongs on the beaches
What a paradise
>>
>>78248209

Please stop making Brazilian threads
>>
>>78248233
I'm genuinely jealous
>>
>>78248272
give it 40 years and sweden will be just like brazil dont worry
>>
>>78248414
That would actually be awesome. I don't believe you though, Brazil is a christian country
>>
>>78248414
http://www.climatecentral.org/news/global-cities-climate-change-21584
>>78248529
Christian still by 2100? Wishful thinking my future muslim friend.
>>
I had a bunch of photos of Brazilian school girls wearing thongs, Sweden. Unfortunately I deleted all of them believing I would finally engane in a permanent no-fap. I will regret this until the end of my life.
>>
>what a paradise
>bunch of old and fat black women
>>
>>78252609
Most are attractive thicc Young women however
>>
>>78248414
Brazil without the bunda or good weather. The horror
>>
>>78252609

>black women

Is Rio de Janeiro really that nigger?
>>
>>78252489
permanent no-fap? Whatcha smoking Pedro?
>>
>>78252489
You could've at least uploaded them on the internet before deleting you inconsiderate macaco
>>
>>78252673
Man, don't believe in that shit.

>>78252708
Of course yes. Probably 15% black and 40% mixed and the favelados loves to going to the beach.
>>
>>78252715
I found a gf, so I thought I would stopping masturbating.

>>78252779
I am deeply sorry, Mohammed.
>>
>>78248209
Proof??
>>
>>78252920
Literally search brazil beach and look at images. When you see pictures of girls they have thongs
>>
>>78248233
Don't worry, he's albanian and will hopefully get deported soon
>>
>>78253037
I read plastic surgery is part of health care in Brazil too, so upgrades abound.
>>
>tfw coming home after 4 weeks of Rio

If you're looking for a 9/10 bitch go to Copa at evening. Lots of women looking for white men.

If you'e looking for a cheap fuck Lapa is nice too.
>>
>>78253067
it's not, you heard wrong
>>
>>78253157
>a Swedish at Rio
How the fuck did you manage to get out of there alive, dude?

Also, Rio is horrible. There are tons of better places to go in Brazil, with even better nightlifes and beaches.
>>
>>78248209
shut the fuck up you all and post hue's in thongs
>>
Stop mingling with apes.
>>
>>78253157

>unironically going to Rio

Then you snowniggers complain about getting robbed
>>
>>78253258
>>78253237
Im swiss :^)
It's nice having a friend that has an apartment in Laranjeiras

I never got robbed but even if I did I never carried around any expensive shit with me.
>credit card
>key for apartment
>some cash
>shitty alcatel one touch phone I bought there

Planning to slay more pussy next year.
>>
>>78253067
>>78253212
It's right, but just for cases like deformed face, post-mastectomy, transsexual castration...
>>
Lived in Brazil for some time... it's a hell-hole.
And no, girls don't go topless on beaches (what a disappointment), and nude beaches are extreeemely rare.
You'll see much more topless and nudes on mediterranean beaches, specially France and Spain.
>>
>>78253319
I know you are Swiss. It's just that I keep switching Swiss for Sweden and vice-versa. I am sorry, hope you are not offended.

You shouldn't be worried about getting robbed. You should be worried about getting killed - and I being one hundred percent honest with you. Rio is becoming more and more unsafe.

Even though you have a place to stay at Rio, if you really want to come to Brazil, try Santa Catarina's or Rio Grande do Sul's beaches.
>>
>>78253472
Topless are immoral and illegal here. I don't know why foreigners expected topless here.
>>
>>78253586
Carnaval videos mostly.
>>
>>78253630
It's allowed only in private partyes or parades and with tons of social condemnation. it's less common today.

The country is (re)turns more and more conservative.
>>
>>78253850
It's full of religious nut-heads, lower class that think that they are middle class because they own a Fiat Palio, and poor under developed people.

Although I did have quite a few orgies with psychology and liberal arts students there. Being white makes those things easier there, but still... won't go back to live there even if they promise me riches and bitches.
>>
>>78254063
how do you participate in orgies?
>>
>>78254063
Cars are really expensive in Brazil.
>>
>>78254100
I had had a few threesomes and stuff in Europe before, but in Brazil, what was my brazilian gf back then had a lot of gay and bi friends, they got everybody drunk one night and everybody just started having sex. I got to fuck quite a few girls that night. Repeated the experience a few more times... and relationship went downhill from there.
When we broke up, I started fucking random girls on parties, was fairly easy. Also did a couple more orgies with her friends just to spite her (and obviously to get my dick wet).
I was almost sure I had got aids after all that with so many people, but miraculously it seems that none of them had it.
Sadly haven't had more orgies since because my current gf isn't open to that stuff.
>>
>>78254063
>It's full of religious nut-heads
That's the root of all problems in Brazil.
>>
>>78254520
Pretty much the root of all problems everywhere
>>
>>78254063
DEUS VULT!

>>78254127
Yes. Not only because high tax, but the mounters knows brazilians sees cars as status and buy any overpriced shit.
>>
>>78253319
Avoid Rio like the plague until the situation stabilizes. There are other places here better. I just went to Costa do SauĂ­pe, it's a touristic ""city"". Couldn't have felt safer. Nice beaches, hotels, not many parties though, it's a family place.

I'll never understand this fascination gringos have with rio when there is so much better. And then you go and get shot and die and everyone is shocked.
>>
>>78254567
>I'll never understand this fascination gringos have with rio when
It's the only Brazilian city most foreigners know.
>>
>>78254520
>>78254534

>>78253724
This guy says it's because of gommies. You tell me.
>>
>>78254394
your woman got fucked by other men in the orgie too?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.