[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who won the Iraq-Iran war(1980-1988) in the end, some people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

who won the Iraq-Iran war(1980-1988) in the end, some people say Iran won and some say Iraq won
>>
Winners usually gets beaten to death by amerifats
so iraq i guess
>>
File: IMG_0308.jpg (37KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.jpg
37KB, 619x453px
>>78242188
Military industrial complex won, average men of Iraq and Iran lost
>>
>>78242188
Iran won because now Iraq government basically Iranian puppet
>>
basically if i understood the situation iraq tried to be more western and normal while iran went full "ayatolah (or whatever the fuck muslim hardcore priests are called) for president we are going full radical kebab regime" but no one from the normal world supported iraq while everyone from the hardcore radical kebab world supported iran and so iran won

you can tell that iran won because before they could produce sophisticated electronics equipment and pharmaceuticals and whatnot, while today they have similar development to the societies led by african shamans, they produce nothing but islamic clothing today
>>
>>78242188
and most people say it was a stalemate
>>
File: 4PyTbmH.jpg (276KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
4PyTbmH.jpg
276KB, 563x542px
As I understand, the average men on both sides of the war had no grudge against each other. A bit like ww1. It was a proxy war

Today Iranians and Iraqi citizens are very friendly to each other
>>
>>78242724
And I thought /int/ couldn't get any worse.
>>
Iran won. Iraq invaded with the intention of capturing Khuzestan and its oil reserves but failed to gain any land.
>>
>>78242814
When will you arabs unite into same country? We can send syrian shitters too
>>
File: 1500426243118.png (60KB, 336x449px) Image search: [Google]
1500426243118.png
60KB, 336x449px
>>78242188
Despite Iraq being supported by both the US and USSR it turned into a stalemate, no one won but no one lost
>>
File: reasonstoliv.png (595KB, 500x1140px) Image search: [Google]
reasonstoliv.png
595KB, 500x1140px
>>78242894
I'm not an Arab. I just know a good bit about the region. I'm interested in shia Muslim politics a lot
>>
File: IMG_0351.png (423KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0351.png
423KB, 750x1334px
>>78242724
Lmfao, much more than your shithole produces.
>>
>>78242990
how illiterate are you shaniqua? i am saying that they had sophisticated electronics and pharmaceuticals before they went full radical kebab
today such institutes and universities would be considered illegal under sharia law
their current production is a shadow of what they used to produce back when they were democratic, today it is forbidden to work together with christian/western scientists
>>
>>78243265
Not him but if most people in the nation support the theocracy they have (most of them indeed do) I don't see any problem with it. We don't need to force a western style society everywhere
>>
>>78243265
Scientific research is done in Iran, including edgy shit like cloning and stuff. I doubt what you say is entirely true.

>>78243344
>most of them indeed do
I doubt it.
>>
File: 1426330237954.jpg (141KB, 400x458px) Image search: [Google]
1426330237954.jpg
141KB, 400x458px
>>78243344
>religious dictatorship is voluntary
nah, indoctrination starts from birth

>>78243603
only because they realize they cant remain competitive, or even stay on the map without it
they are taking the smartest children in those countries, and putting them into "walking quran" programs, where basically they spend their entire lives learning to remember every word of quran instead of doing math and important shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.