[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia is an authoritarian country. The Russian government wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: z2kmn9zAhjA.jpg (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
z2kmn9zAhjA.jpg
138KB, 800x600px
Russia is an authoritarian country.

The Russian government wants to get information about Internet users:

- Nickname
- Lastname, Firstname, Patronymic
- Date of birth
- Your address
- Passport info
- List of relatives
- Circle of friends
- Contact details
- List of languages owned by the user
- Date and time of registration
- Date and time of using the service
- Message texts
- Audio and video conversations
- Sent files
- Data of payments made
- Location place (including base station and WiFi)
- IP Address
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- The used program (Browser, messenger, e-mail client)
- Accounts in other systems

Internet Anonymity is banned

VPN is banned

Hentai is Banned

Propaganda in schools and TV

All TV channels are under state control.

The media never condemns the president, but only creates the cult of the person.

Propaganda of same-sex relationships is banned

Age of sexual consent 16 years

Portraits of the president even in the shops.

Nazi memes is banned (Threat of arrest)

The government defends religion

Goverment say's that europa and usa is enemy of Russia

There is no freedom of speech

17 years in power is the same party and the same president.

I want Russia to become a free country as the USA and other countries.
>>
>>78238085
are you at all surprised by this?
>>
>>78238113

Not really. It's just that little has changed since the USSR, and it's not good.
>>
>>78238085
>Internet Anonymity is banned
What about 2ch.hk?
>VPN is banned
and the russian hacker coming from?
>Propaganda in schools and TV
elaborate
>>
>>78238326

The law on anonymity and VPN takes effect only this fall.
>>
File: zizek_thumbs_up.png (430KB, 520x525px) Image search: [Google]
zizek_thumbs_up.png
430KB, 520x525px
>>78238085
This may assuage some of your fears. Certainly did mine. I don't care so much about surveillance anymore.

https://youtu.be/HIxB2dUZ5ZA
>>
>Hentai is Banned
>Propaganda of same-sex relationships is banned

That is really good! All others are shitty, I feel sorry for you guys.
>>
>>78238085
aight retard let me explain your country to you:

>authoritarianism
Russia can be a modern western liberal democracy with high standard of living. But they arent doing it on purpose. Because they need to maintain strategic backup cities behind Urals. 99.99% of Russian economy, industry and population is located on the northern European plain, with 0 mountain ranges, 0 thick forrests, 0 lakes, 0 any defenses. Just a fucking plain plain. So Russia is centralizing everything, and taking money out of all the regions, to support Siberian backup regions, in case Moscow and St.Pete ever get (successfully) invaded. Siberian regions can not produce anything because they have 10 months of winter. Cant grow shit. All the ports are frozen too.

tl;dr you are retard who needs to learn geography and politics
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.