[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pari s_syndrome >Paris

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 123486425.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
123486425.png
211KB, 327x316px
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

>Paris syndrome may be caused by an individual's inability to reconcile the popular Japanese image of Paris with the reality of Paris. The Japanese often picture Paris as a land of dreams, the land of beauty, culture and romance. However, they soon find out the contrary when they visit Paris for the first time. They find it to be a very regular place, facilities disorganized, many areas unclean, and life characterized by noise – not like what was in their imagination.

fucking gooks how can you be this misinformed?
>>
File: 795fc83b8615f595.jpg (161KB, 1052x943px) Image search: [Google]
795fc83b8615f595.jpg
161KB, 1052x943px
The only reason to ever visit france is to occupy it.
>>
>>78235998
lmao, I remember some documentary following asian tourists to Paris and it was some old guys dream to see the mona lisa and he was just disappointed when he saw it in person.

How does Europe convince the rest of the world to come and give you guys money lmao
>>
>>78236082
Asians are retarded though.
They just come here to make selfies and brag to their friends and relatives.
Having visited Europe is kind of a status symbol for them, they dont actually care about our history or culture
>>
>>78236082
>How does Europe convince the rest of the world to come and give you guys money lmao
i don't know for the rest of Europe but for france people just think we're still in the twenties
We call this period of Paris the Années Folles. It wasn't that great though, but that's where all the stereotypes about Paris come from
>>
>>78235998
Asians still have old notion about Europe as romantic place with high classical culture, like in animu
t. chink
>>
>>78236161
this
>>
File: wojak-suicide-57fbf34784a46.jpg (312KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-suicide-57fbf34784a46.jpg
312KB, 1059x962px
>>
Should've gone to Bordeaux instead.
>>
>>78235998
That's been known for decades, but can you imagine how they would feel now with all the immigrants begging, sleeping and shitting in the streets of Paris? They'd be crying and going home after one day.
>>
File: nline_nsqb7tmf2p1tsvzoe_500.jpg (103KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
nline_nsqb7tmf2p1tsvzoe_500.jpg
103KB, 500x673px
>>78236271
For example, the whole lolita/maid trend is basically a form of Asian Europeanboo, most people are sad that Europe is very different from what always imagine, including me desu
>>
>>78235998
I always wonder why japanese visit anywhere else in here other than Lapland. Helsinki is just terrible. Just gives awful impression.
>>
>>78236504
do japanese people come to finland a lot?
>>
File: sexiest tank alive.jpg (99KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
sexiest tank alive.jpg
99KB, 800x534px
I'd like to see the tanks

but i think european languages are too hard for my languagelet brain.

>onze is 11 in french
>vingt et une is 21 in french
>but 11 is not dix et une
>>
beep
>>
>>78236549
That's apparently a thing
Also according to a reportage I saw a while back they're absolutely fond of swimming in a frozen lake wearing lobster costumes
>>
>>78236865
>they're absolutely fond of swimming in a frozen lake wearing lobster costumes
Classic JAV setting.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.