[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most preferred job in South Korean army. 1. 155mm towed artillery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Most preferred job in South Korean army.

1. 155mm towed artillery gun crew

2. 81mm mortar gunner

3.Bailey bridge construction sapper

every conscript man want the job but few lucky ones get those jobs.
>>
>most preferred job
>artillery

lmao ok
>>
>>78231263
Do you speak korean ? Need help
>>
>>78231263
KATUSA?
>>
This is due to the lifting of gravity? Koreans are too small and weak to install a gun?
>>
>arty
>mortar
>engineering
Do your people enjoy running around with ridiculously heavy loads strapped to their backs?
>>
OK. say it
>>
File: thanks.jpg (60KB, 383x599px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
60KB, 383x599px
>>78231406
Thanks
>>
>arty
Why?
Here noone wants to go to the artillery corps because much of it dragging around very heavy things and carrying 50kg shells all the time. Many guys get back problems after a while.
>>
File: kutsu mua.jpg (64KB, 587x789px) Image search: [Google]
kutsu mua.jpg
64KB, 587x789px
>>78231263
>>
>>78231487
It's probably the jobs listed for propaganda purposes. No one who actually served wants jobs that involve carrying extra weights on top of their normal gear.
>>
looks like some rotten brained teenager's boast.

(I'm strong and have good fighting skill.)
>>
>>78231377
That's the real preference right here
>>
>>78231263
In Finland

For chocolate slackers
-Signals
-Logistics
-Anti-Air

For big swinging dicks
-Airborne Jäger
-Combat diver
-Long Range Recon
>>
>>78231627
kek probably.
If you don't want to do anything logistics is best and if you want to be a real soldier you can go to combat engineers or mountain troops.
>>
>>78231800
>Signals
It's all fun and picnics with m8s until they strap an old soviet radio (has proportions and weight of an anvil) to your back and force you to run around putting down cables with that shit.
>>
>>78231896
That's why you need to be in "group signals".
>>
>>78231263
Those are not sought after jobs in our military, not even close.
I guess jobs like pilot, intelligence, and maybe medical would be most sought after.
If you want to sleep in your room all day become a truck driver.
To go hardcore go scout or grunt and take all the other schools you can get into.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.