[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I become rich if I convert to judaism? Will I get my share

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: merchre.jpg (22KB, 466x361px) Image search: [Google]
merchre.jpg
22KB, 466x361px
Will I become rich if I convert to judaism? Will I get my share of shekels from goyim ?
>>
I seriously don't understand why 4chan hates people having wealth
>>
>>78220568
>>>/pol/
>>
>>78220710

>i don't understand why loser virgin neets with no money are jealous of successful people

Literally what communism is founded on buddio. Envy has been around forever.
>>
Then you can not eat lasagna.
>>
>>78220710
you should consider to read karl marx and friedrich engels

the labor is important, it made humans and proceeds to be the destiny of humans. meantime the workers are robbed of the product of their labor by the evil capitalists who degrade them to the position of cattle. the workers should unite, overcome the capitalists who rob them and till the communism suddenly comes the workers should by force prevent any attempts of capitalists to rob others of the product of their labor. btw capitalism is to die very soon because competition forces them to make the salaries of workers lower and lower and shit
>>
>>78220882
why not
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.