[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>State of Israel sued by x ultra orthodox >They weren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1502446497001.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502446497001.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>State of Israel sued by x ultra orthodox
>They weren't taught anything so they had zero qualification in the outside world
>Court rules the state is right because they were 25 and statue of limitation applies
The cult continues to perpetuate itself.
>>
>>78220417
I would really hate to live in Israel
>>
>>78220447
Sames
>>
>>78220470
Why don't you move to US or Canada?
>>
>>78220514
Not him but it's very hard to get a citizenship
>>
>>78221347
I would expect it to be easy to get a citizenship considering the good relationship between the countries
>>
>>78221698
it was easier 10 years ago now it's very tedious and complicated idk what happened
>>
>>78221698
It's actually very easy if you pay an Amerigun grill to fictitiously marry you, 100K's of Israelis have done that, but people looking for quality of living don't emigrate to your Free Fat Fake 3rd world country.
>>
>>78220417

Imagine if this retarded fucking state pulled it's head out of it's arse and sorted this orthodox mess

We'd suddenly have 500k more Ashkenazis contributing to the country

We're sitting on a fucking gold mine and we're using it as a rubbish tip.
>>
>>78222461
>We'd suddenly have 500k more Ashkenazis contributing to the country
desu:
arab christians>mizrahim>>>>>>>>>>>>>muslims>ashkeNAZIS
>>
>>78222461
> We'd suddenly have 500k more Ashkenazis contributing to the country
Just because they're racially Ashkenazi doesn't make them quality. They're no better than Mizrachi Arsim, and I knew many haredim in my life.
>>
>>78222633
> arab christians>mizrahim>>>>>>>>>>>>>muslims
>sweden
Have you had your daily dose of Arab semen?
>>
>>78222633
>>78222750
lemme fix that for u m8:
arab christian>druze>mizrachim>non practicing middle easterners>>>>>>>>>>>>>muslims>ashkenazi>shit>>>>>>>>palestinians of all denomination
>>
>>78222750
mizrahim are not arabs
>>
>>78222791
Have you met a single Mizrach in your life?
>>
>>78222195
>now it's very tedious idk what happened
The Israeli government actually begged the US to limit immigration numbers because too many educated Israelis were leaving the country.
Brain drain does no one good especially when you have such a large archaic orthodox population.
Source: My ass
>>
>>78222725

I dunno man, I served with a bunch of project shachar guys in the army who didn't get a day's worth of proper education in their lives and even though they were obviously ignorant and uneducated you could tell some of them were gifted.

I reckon there is a massive amount of untapped potential there.
>>
>>78222814
yeh why?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-06-17h16m28s1_i.jpg (33KB, 624x382px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-06-17h16m28s1_i.jpg
33KB, 624x382px
>>78222812
hey come at me whitey boy

>>78222825
>The Israeli government actually begged the US to limit immigration numbers because too many educated Israelis were leaving the country.
That's opposite of the truth. tl;dr all the Mizrachi trash would leave and the Likud would lose all their voters and there's no "brain drain" because they don't even have academy positions here
>>
>>78222826
> I served with a bunch of project shachar guys
You make your generalization from a super filtered sample... 95% of them don't want to be haredim but all they can hope for is minimum wage
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.