[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why western imageboards dont have butthurt threads like russian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1388695959853.gif (3MB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1388695959853.gif
3MB, 600x500px
Why western imageboards dont have butthurt threads like russian imageboards style?
XXX
@
YYY
>>
Can you give us some examples?
>>
To be properly butthurt you need to have been part of the USSR, PRC or some commie jungle monkey country at some point.
>>
>>78220367
THE TEACHER IS ALWAYS RIGHT
@
THE BOSS IS ALWAYS RIGHT
@
DON'T ARGUE WITH YOUR MOTHER, AM I RIGHT
@
WHY ARE YOU SO WEAK AND FLABBY?
>>
>>78220432
hmmm. Probably because in the West we don't care about authority or introspection as much.
>>
>>78220348
>like russian imageboards
You have to go back.
>>>vk.com
>>
Why are russians such white niggers?

>high crime
>high rates of abortion and HIV
>illiterate and aggressive
>awful growth rates
>dirty and corrupt

I don't hate russians but I don't understand why you guys are so subhuman. Even other east Europeans aren't as grimy as Russians are. Is there something special about your culture that causes this?
>>
>>78220644
vk is a pretty good website i like it
>>
>>78220729
Honestly I don't see any difference between Russia and European cunts. We sure have lots of problems (at least that's what statistics saying), but desu man all I see while reading your post are crack whores, shoot firs think later cops, white trash, dindus and dozens of beggars on the squares of Big Apple whenever you look etc.
>>
>>78220927
>Honestly I don't see any difference between Russia and European cunts.
Ya like which cunts?
>>
File: Consuela.jpg (25KB, 282x282px) Image search: [Google]
Consuela.jpg
25KB, 282x282px
>>78220927
You should count yourself lucky you don't get to see the worst of it
>>
File: philosoraptor.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
philosoraptor.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>78220729
why do americans shart in the mart so much?
>>
>>78220518
It's the latent commie shit that still festers in their brains. They can never accept success and hierarchy so they will always be shit
>>
Fuck off, Russian scum. You had the opportunity to remove the Amerifats from the earth and you did not do it. Shame on you.
>>
>>78221135
we still have a chance, our biologists might create a super virus that will kill only americans (by genetic markers)... let's hope
>>
File: 1483743057678.jpg (53KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1483743057678.jpg
53KB, 420x420px
>>78221186
>american
>genetic markers
hmm
>>
>>78220729
Literally what the fuck this is apport to the thread?
>>
>>78220348
The same shit with hispanic boards,you can find on internet a lot of based hispanics, greath comunnity with diferent ideas. But in the other hand there are butthurt teens that make shitty pages on Fb or YT videos with like 37 visits full of assmad comments against X hispanic country vs X ,butthurt memes etc.
>>
>>78221186
ye cus americans is one race
and kids of immigrants who are americans would die but their parents not
>>
I invented a virus that only kills ethnic Poles. I'm going to use it soon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.