[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to make thread to make fun of leafs >their country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: flanders-14.jpg (20KB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
flanders-14.jpg
20KB, 480x351px
>want to make thread to make fun of leafs
>their country is so irrelevant I can only think as a joke that the chinese owns a thirld of all the country real state
there are more people in my town than in 90% of canada.

I'm sure they can take more refugees than USA, since they love being multicultural and shit.

they even claim canada national identity is to suck inmigrant dick.
>>
A
>>
F
>>
U
>>
C
>>
K
>>
File: 102_PiratePup_302332.jpg (74KB, 1280x608px) Image search: [Google]
102_PiratePup_302332.jpg
74KB, 1280x608px
Have dragon lewds.
>>
File: 1502297387715.png (121KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1502297387715.png
121KB, 420x420px
Why are spics especially rude to us leaves? More so than everyone else.
>>
File: 1501562616487.png (793KB, 793x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501562616487.png
793KB, 793x1000px
>>78218894

i was reading this article earlier today

http://www.defense-aerospace.com/articles-view/feature/5/148003/an-iconoclastic-look-at-us-airpower.html

stumbled upon (it's a part about ww1)

>In January of that year the men's magazine Argosy, in a long article on the leading fighter pilots of the war, declared that 'two names stand out from all the rest - Baron Manfred von Richtofen and Captain Eddie Rickenbacker.'"(2) To put that claim into the proper context, Historian Dan McCaffery noted that "By the war's end, Canada, with a population of only eight million people, had produced four super aces with fifty or more kills each. Germany, by contrast, had three and France and England just two each."(3) Rickenbacker would obviously not be able to compete with these gentlemen.

canada, why are you so strong?
>>
File: 1474524421963.png (215KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474524421963.png
215KB, 500x500px
>>78218894
Misspelled Columbia bro.
>>
>>78219065
The first thing you do to establish oneself as beta material in hispanic culture is you find the weakest person in a group (an omega) and kick the everloving shit out of them.. Hispanics view us leafs as the omegas of /int/.

So basically monkey pack-logic.
>>
>>78219095
Training is cheaper than equipment, and better equipment makes people rely on the edge rather than their own skills; they get lazy. When it comes to making top-tier record holders our military is exactly defunded enough. Pretty shit for any other purpose, though.
>>
>>78218894
90% of 35 million is over 32 million, exaggerating your "town" a bit?
>>
Born in Canada from Cuban parents, I never noticed this, explain.
>>
>>78219065
>>78219333
replying to this post
>>
>>78219095
those 4 were a combination of
>growing up shooting on horseback
>going to flight school in ontario where there was more fuel to fly

most of the good pilots then rode horses, but you had to be rich to do that in europe, while poorfags had horses in canada
>>
>>78218894
I'm honestly not even sure what country you're supposed to be. I'm assuming some kind of south or central American nation by the previous posts but I can't mouse over your flag on mobile and without knowing who you are I wouldn't feel right about making uninformed banter, sorry.
>>
>>78219333
He's talking about 4chan.
irl all Hispanics idolize Canada
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.