[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone think america is slowly falling apart? >last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 33

File: 598e6f7b9d51d.image.jpg (121KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
598e6f7b9d51d.image.jpg
121KB, 1200x675px
Does anyone think america is slowly falling apart?

>last two years start seeing massive political rallies
>start seeing clashes and fights between huge groups
>starting seeing a level of hatred and animosity i have never seen before
>nothing was this bad during bush/obama years
>both political parties solely exist to blockade/impede the other one
>everyone getting poorer, more unequal

i feel like america is slowly drifting downwards and nothing is stopping it. has me kinda worried and if trump decides to start wars and get bogged down in MORE insurgencies and shit its only going to become a huge clusterfuck at home.
>>
you are young and this is your first time witnessing political agitation
>>
you are young and this is your first time witnessing political agitation
>>
>>78218230
more social media. Obama only got in because no one wanted to seem racist not voting for him, can you imagine the basketball American outcry if he had lost?
>>
>>78218257
i'm 25 and have followed obama/bush era politics for decades.

the only big rallies were glenn beck peaceful marches/iraq war protests/random globalization protests and it was calm as fuck and civil.

the shit i'm seeing now is unprecedented. antifa and radical SJWs/alt-right did not exist and people were firmly in the democrat-republican spectrum. now they are entirely outside of it and anti-system in general.

shit literally feels weimar-tier.
>>
>>78218230
>both political parties solely exist to blockade/impede the other one
Thats good for populace, government needs to stop expanding.

>everyone getting poorer, more unequal
If everyone is getting poorer, they share that equal trend.

>get bogged down in MORE insurgencies
N Korea isn't an insurgency, its an all or nothing bombing attack.
>>
>>78218280
>not seem racist voting for him

nope. he was actually a good campaigner and promised great, bernie-sanders tier things. he was just another politician though it turns out.

i remember obama-romney and obama-mccain quite strongly. obama-romney he won by default because romney was classist as fuck.
>>
>>78218230
The Bush years were a neverending hell for this kind of thing. There were like a million people who marched to protest the Iraq War here, and that's only one country.
>>
>>78218287
if they occupy north korea, i don't think it's going to be over in a month. it might last long depending on how closely people actually follow jong-un.

i think south korea will easily stabilize the peninsula and offer aid/economy/jobs but its hard to tell.
>>
File: IMG_0192.png (118KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.png
118KB, 400x366px
>>78218230
no everything is relatively fine m8 thanks for the concern, understandable and have a good day
>>
>>78218308
yeah but that was over quickly. it wasn't even violent either and people were angry at bush, both left and right. veterans for peace were prominent leaders protesting for example.

the current protests is more people both hate/tolerate the current government but hate each other more.
>>
>>78218280
lol you're really delusional if you honestly think this
>>
>>78218230
Both sides are made up of privileged idealistic retards who want to be part of the next great political movement, this has happened in every country ever since the 1970s
>>
>>78218301
you're right. but every campaigner promises shit. he won over the vote because he's black prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1502424020380.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1502424020380.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>78218230
Nationalists dont breed hatred, we simply want the establishment of our peoples community and to protect our people, we have no desire to murder others.
>>
>>78218347
>lol you're really delusional if you honestly think this
>A July 18–21, 2008 NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll showed that 20% of African American registered voters and 8% of white registered voters considered race the single most important factor when voting
>>
>>78218230
Nah, just ordinary local retardation.
>>
>>78218230
Nah, everyone's just being a loud faggot nowadays because every dunce with a modicum of charisma and an opinion can talk shit in the net
>>
lol in the 70s they had militant black guys walking around with guns in their hands, in the 90s they had the goverment literally killing militias and religious fanatics with armored vehicles and militants blowing up government buildings with hundreds of people in retribution and today a bunch of college kids insult each other on twitter and that is supposed to be the end?
>>
https://pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-lee-eun-hye-s-nipple-psu1kv4/answers/new.html
>>
>>78218230
Yes, this is the end of America, and unfortunately Canada will be dragged down with us. Prepare for scarce resources, and tribal warfare.
If you were smart, you would immigrate to Europe where everything is safe.
>>
>>78218380
source not because I don't believe you but interested in reading.
>>
>>78218380
>20% of african-americans voted for obama because they didn't want to seem racist
>>
>>78218451
>http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/sections/news/080723_NBC-WSJ_Combined.pdf#page=36

>>78218454
>they thought race was the most important thing
>black """"""""intellectuals""""""""""""
>>
>>78218413
this
>>
>>78218450
Good luck getting in.
>>
Does anyone think that /int/ is even more obsessed with us than usual in the last few days? Must be Trump's war mongering?
We will be fine. But I am glad it rubs you fuckers the wrong way.
>>
>>78218400
yeah like you, flip
>>
>>78218472
it doesn't state if this in favor of obama or against him
>>
File: 1498383231357.jpg (258KB, 968x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498383231357.jpg
258KB, 968x1024px
>>78218230
Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on /int/ are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

They are actively celebrating the death by suicide and drug overdose of the white American males, as they hold these people responsible for Trump's election and for holding bigoted, racist and homophobic views. It gives them satisfaction.
>>
>>78218491
I'm not going anywhere. I will fight alongside with the North American tribes
>>
a tranny president when?

burgers, elect one before electing an actual woman, it will split feminists, a real woman is lower than even a former man, there will be a lot of anti tranny feminists etc

will be fun
>>
>>78218230
>tiki torches
So this is the power of white nationalism
>>
>>78218230
We've been through a lot worse in the 60's and 70's and it's not in the interests of our elites to be ruling over ashes. The only way I can see a legit SHTF scenario is a second great depression or if the multikulti leads into Lebanon-style sectarianism.
>>
>>78218561
lol, i didn't notice that. at least it's safe? not very manly, but safe.
>>
>>78218257
Going with this. The divisiveness and the mutual hatred both parties have for each other may feel more intense for you now because you're old enough to identify with one side and actually have a grasp of the situation. I'm the same way. I'd imagine the 60s were like this but even worse.
>>
>>78218561
I thought they were libcucks lmoa
>>
>>78218230
They're progressive.... to death, I hope.
>>
>>78218230
The already existing political tension are being fueled by the era of social media. Even regular media outlets have been influenced by it. It's not necessarily something new, just overblown, and more public appearing thanks to the explosive popularity of social media. In reality most of the US is the same as it ever was. It's really just isolated pockets.
>>
>>78218286
>bush 8 years
>obama 8 years
>decades
>>
>>78219139
he is also 25. he's followed politics since he was 5 y.o. or less ("decades" it's minimum two decades i.e. 20 years) :^)
>>
>>78218977
In all honesty most of takes place on social media, any irl events that happen are uncommon but more noticed.
>>
Violence is lower now than it was 30 years ago. Political rallies that exist now have minuscule attendance compared to the ones that were held in the past. A lot of people certainly have a feeling that there is a ton of political turmoil in the country, but why?

People who care about politics can now vent and discuss online and never actually do any physical agitation. But with the internet the only way you can get attention is by turning it up to 11, so news companies and anyone else that can affect political opinion have to resort to sensational bullshit in order to get enough ad revenue to cover their massive costs. If there's anything Gawker and Buzzfeed have taught us is that the only way you can afford to pay journalists for an online-only publication is through clickbait yellow journalism, and those companies like CNN that aren't internet-only are seeing their main source of revenue (cable TV) being slowly killed off. A majority of these media sources were liberal before the internet so whenever they had to turn up the sensationalism to make ends meet they sort of overloaded the population with radical liberal ideals.

But the internet also creates its own content in the form of social media. The radical content being pushed by the traditional media companies was being laid on so thick it caused some people to throw it off completely. Even the more sane liberals came to be viewed by these people as just another part of the noise. This lead to the increase in radical conservatism and its own equally vocal presence online.

So now both sides just continue to pump the internet with radical bullshit that makes everyone agitated and think the world is ending. In reality violence is low and the economy is on the rise, the country is not without problems but all those problems are behind magnified and presented to you in a dramatic way because of the transition from a TV dominated age to an internet dominated one.
>>
>>78218531
pretty spot on
>>
This happens in every country at some point. Most governments don't even survive one such period. America has survived several. This is nothing compared to - for example - the idiocy of the 1960s.
>>
It's really funny how the country is getting richer but the people are not. And they are so fucking stupid about it. Half of them even got tricked into thinking it was due to "bad business deals" and muh globalisation boogeyman when in reality probably no country benefited more from globalisation than America

Any Americans want to try and speculate why the wealth gap is *really* increasing?
>>
>>78220057
Because it's not trickling down like it supposedly ought to.
>>
File: 1488475160913.jpg (112KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1488475160913.jpg
112KB, 640x481px
>that guy with the murdock murdock shirt
Holy fuck, there is autism
>>
>>78220057

because we have a ton of niggers and spics that drive every average down

remove every nigger and spic and white America skyrockets to a top 3 country in almost every field competing with tiny microstates and small countries like Norway
>>
>>78220672
Finally, an economist that speaks to me on an emotional level.
>>
>>78220672
Fucking lmao

What the hell is wrong with Americans. I can tell this isn't even a joke answer
>>
>>78218230
>everything was comfy in the 90s
>it all went to shit now
i wonder who is behind it all?
>>
File: 1491936679683.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491936679683.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>78218531
Wtf I love singapoor now!
>>
>>78218559
Currently an issue in esports desu
Women and men both compete in the same leagues but no women really play at the professional level
All the first >women on teams have been MtF and the response has been a bit muted tbqh
>>
>>78218898
Why does SEA watch so much RT?
>>
>>78219672
good post
>>
>>78218286

Nigga, in the 60's the United States had the Symbionese Liberation Army - an African American terrorist group operating throughout California, robbing banks and murdering white students. Despite this, it still enjoyed underground support from white students at the University of California, Berkeley.

There's nothing today that comes even close to those guys. Face it, these revolutionary types always burnout before they're 40.
>>
File: 1490770849042.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490770849042.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>>78218374
You don't hit a dog with your hand. Use a stick, a sneaker, even a towel and go easy on the rear. A hand is for feeding and petting.

This is a bad, bad doggo owner
>>
>>78218230
>tfw when your country has both the worst rightards and leftards at the same time

I want out.
>>
>>78218230
you clearly haven't seen the shitfest when obama was elected didn't you?
>>
>>78220672
Ah, yes. The American answer.
>>
>>78218413
Thread should have ended here.
>>
File: IMG_1954.jpg (73KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1954.jpg
73KB, 478x640px
>>78218230
/pol/ must die so America can live.
>>
>>78220672
kick all you want but you'd sitll be world's first fattest population in the world
>>
>>78218531
Stop spamming your generic /pol/ copypasta with the same image you nigger.
>>
>>78222556
America shouldn't exist at all
>>
>>78218230

This shit is no where near as bad as things that happened between the 60s and 80s in America, some shit in the 60s was fucking crazy.

The difference is now you have social media, easy internet outlets to spread info, everyone has a camera in their pocket, etc.

You're just able to get exposed to a thousand times more info instantly regarding the subject.
>>
>>78218374
Nationalist by definition feed off opposition. If the country isn't seen as broken, there is nothing to reform. What we're witnessing is two nationalistic ideologies becoming bloated off of this shit show.
>>
>>78222680
This tbqh. Back in the day you wouldn't have almost 100% of the people involved + bystanders + media with $200 chink phones (at worst) to instantly upload to facebook and youtube then spread the links on reddit and 4chan.
>>
>>78218230

This is just false flag only to ruin the image of American right wing
>>
File: confused-pepe.jpg (123KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
confused-pepe.jpg
123KB, 1533x961px
>>78222727
>ruin the image of American right wing

>ruin
>american right wing
There's nothing to ruin. It was always retarded Libertardians, NSM-tier shit organizations, stormfag white nationalists, etc.
>>
>>78218257
I'm 28 and I agree with OP, following politics became the norm for me when 9/11 happened.
>>
>>78218230
The Norks nuking Guam or something might actually help us at this point. Nothing like a national tragedy and foreign enemy to bring a country together.
>>
File: 1471983399794.jpg (50KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
1471983399794.jpg
50KB, 736x414px
>>78222197
>All the first >women on teams have been MtF

lmao this.

The first woman to place on an SC2 team at ROG and Dreamhack was Scarlett
>>
File: trump.jpg (148KB, 776x767px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
148KB, 776x767px
>>78218286
Welcome to the current year.

The comfy post ww2 peace and stability is unpredecented in history and won't last. Growing inequality, ethnic conflicts due to forced massimmigration and multiculturalism, the collapse of social order due to progressivism, lack of sex and gf for millions of young men due to feminism and sexual liberation, internet allowing ideas to spread rapidly without control... it's all a brewing pot for a massive explosion. The coming decades will decide what happens to the west. It seems like we'll either go down the path of complete collapse and slow colonization by the Chinese, or we go full fascist-authoritarian and collapse anyway but possibly bringing down the world with us in a major conflict.
>>
>>78222807
And secure another election.
>>
>>78222410
>not hitting your dog with your fist into his nose

like you never owned a rottweiler
>>
>>78222758
see the thing is the far left will start going "dis is what them conservative want lmaoooooo"
>>
>>78222807
you realize that facists feeds of a broken country and win by exploiting it right? a nuke would devastating
>>
>>78222840
>lack of sex and gf for millions of young men due to feminism and sexual liberation
is this "the beta uprising" i've heard about
>>
>>78222864
The only normal "right wing" parties Americans have are like the Black Shirts Party, traditionalist workers party, etc but they're pretty much literally-who's
>>
>>78222840
>lack of sex due to sexual liberation

i have bad news for you... before the sexual liberation you had even less a chance
>>
>>78222840
and all of the migration issue is all thanks by the usa for intervening in middle east
>>
>>78222897
It's literally true though. Men these days are more lonely and sexually frustrated than ever before and it causes them to seek out extremism and radical solutions. If you look at European muslims who join ISIS, it's almost exclusively bullied sperglords. Same with /pol/.
>>
>>78218230
America is too big to fall appart
>>
>>78222854

Bingo
>>
>>78218230
The West has been slowly drifting leftward since female emancipation. It's simply reached a breaking point for the average Joe, who has had enough of the extreme equalism and political correctness. The pendulum is beginning to swing the other way, but there is no way that things will go back to the way they were. The West will fall, and in its place, a new white ethnostate may emerge, with less distinction placed individual subtypes of whites (Slavs, Germanics, Latins, etc.)
>>
>>78222920
Before sexual liberation:

>women marry young
>one man for every woman

After sexual liberation;
>women just have casual sex
>it all goes to Chad
>>
>>78223004
then become chad you retarded faggot

the modern """man""" is weak as fuck and pathetic, there's no reason you can't be chad
>>
>>78223004
The real losers under the current system are Beta men and women over 35.
>>
>>78222893
I just wana know what flavor of the month insurgents North Korea would present us with. Arabia used to be exotic, but I think its time for something new.
>>
File: soviet_star_with_yellow_borders.png (50KB, 1024x974px) Image search: [Google]
soviet_star_with_yellow_borders.png
50KB, 1024x974px
>>78218230
>Does anyone think america is slowly falling apart?

just another failed yurotrash spawned empire attempting to mimic babylon.

remember people

the symbol of forever failure is a star.
>>
File: 1502322787457.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502322787457.png
4KB, 225x225px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2fS4CvnIPQ

Interesting
>>
File: BE3UYOW.jpg (86KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
BE3UYOW.jpg
86KB, 354x354px
>>78222840
>tfw you might live long enough to see the resource wars and nuclear holocaust
>>
>>78223034
>>78223045
It's not about me you faggots. I'm saying most men can't compete and therefore turn to extremism. /pol/ is a good example.
>>
>>78223107
Even with the name 'black shirt manifesto', this managed to be edgier than I anticipated.
>>
>>78223188
How was it edgy though
>>
File: Don't cut yourself.png (9KB, 223x210px) Image search: [Google]
Don't cut yourself.png
9KB, 223x210px
>>78223219
>>
>>78223140
but we are approaching post-scarcity
>>
>>78223176
most betas are not extremists. they are docile centrists/left wingers.
>>
>>78223278
No I was asking what part of the video was edgy. Not sure they said anything edgy or used offensive imagery, what part did you find edgy?
>>
>>78218257
>>78218276
hmmm
>>
>>78222627
He's been doing it for months maybe even over a year now. He stopped for a while, but recently started back upon again. It's annoying he'll literally shit up every thread that even mentions Americans.
>>
>>78223305
Edgy with the respect that it tries to promote an avant-garde concept in a serious tone and arrives at embarrassing results.
>>
>>78223435
Please elaborate further.
>>
>>78218230
Americans are too fucking fat and lazy to revolt against their political class. Any other self-respecting country would have risen up and guillotined their politicians if they were as bad as America's.
>>
>>78218280
Obama got in because people get bored and like to change things every few years.
>>
>>78218257
This.
Living in Clusterfuck Greece between 2008-2015 made me see and do weird things.
>>
>>78218230
It's definitely in it's decline. I personally hope it will because America is tasteless consumerist trash, and is dumbing down the rest of the world with our cancerous culture. I mean libertarians are what counts as right wing traditionalists here ffs. Just absolutely pathetic.
>>
File: usflagman.jpg (38KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
usflagman.jpg
38KB, 600x539px
and the most beautiful thing about it all is how the so called (((((elites))))) or federal establishment are desperately trying to trigger foreign wars with korea and iran and just about anyone else to cover up the fact that the USA is on it's death bed.

missiles flying over the third world
but fits and starts are everywhere
from the mountain of Chiapas
to the streets of Central Square
All Empires Fall
and this one is falling too
so here's to the day
when this one is through
>>
File: 1502451481000.jpg (436KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
1502451481000.jpg
436KB, 900x919px
What happened guys?
>>
>>78222840
>that pic

forty keks
>>
>>78223427
Mods should ban anyone who's posts are easily recognizable.
>>
File: laughing22.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
laughing22.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>78223563
>mods on /int/
>existing
choose one
>>
>>78222993

I'm not white and I'm tired of communists and leftists, they are the main reason this country is violent. Whites are not alone.
>>
>>78223496
what did you see anon
>>
>>78223285
Nice meme
>>
File: chłód.jpg (36KB, 763x509px) Image search: [Google]
chłód.jpg
36KB, 763x509px
FUCK USA
GOD BLESS NORTH KOREA
>>
File: 1497473885960.jpg (353KB, 1469x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1497473885960.jpg
353KB, 1469x1102px
>>78223701
Nyet, mother russia comrade.
>>
>>78223613
Guys with bows and chainsaws in Athenian buildings, cops being like gangs riding scooters on Search and destroy missions, junkies using ancient greek monuments totoParanoid hide heroin, Paranoid philosophicall arguments all day, Bussiness owners going full blown neonazi or NeoCommie on people.

Probably like everywhere else in the world though.
>>
>>78223453
>The video name emulates the name of the communist manifesto, an ideology (like fascism) that has failed in every state that it was implemented.
>Rejects 'diversity', but doubles back latter to state that an 'american race' ignores ethnic background.
>Disparage the enlightenment era, but doubles back later to talk about how amazing a non-secular Europe was because Christ predates morality.
>Solomo picture of a woman dancing to demonstrate a complete lack of morality.
>Rejects conservatism because its causing america to stagnate, but later argues that conservatism is the only thing keeping america together.
>>
>>78223794
that sounds like the weimar republik
>>
File: 1494433174506s.jpg (6KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1494433174506s.jpg
6KB, 231x218px
>>78223794
>Guys with bows and chainsaws in Athenian buildings
>>
>>78223517
We found out it was causing SO much cancer.
>>
>>78223827
Probably a mini one.
Societies are like humans.
At some point you progress iregularry with an all at once pace, I guess.

+ it is as if a couple of years were erased from people's minds. Jesus, us humans are weird...
>>
>>78218230
good news for them they can pump oil out from their very own land with fracking.. my 2 cents, i know it's not so relevant
>>
>>78223854
Axes as well.

It was as if people were living their post-apocallyptic rpg fantasies in real life.
>>
>>78223953
Is it still that way? News hasn't mentioned greece at all for a few years. Not since the whole EU spats happened with that leftist government got elected. Last I heard was they ended up bowing down to the EU anyway a few months after and that was it.
>>
>>78224036
the only thing they said on the news all these years was ''greece is stealing our money'' (even though we made a shitton off of them)
>>
>>78223953
good thing my deer departed uncle left me his collection of medieval weaponry

cant wait to go ruckus around in my leather armor, cavalry sword and compound bow when shit hits the fan.

it'll be like good old days, the days this world was meant to be in. Before these sickening humanitarianists turned it into a faggot fest.
>>
>>78224036
Bowing down to common sense rather.

Not all is macroPolitical.

I guess it was like living the 70's and the 80' in just 5 years.
Hell, a random afternoon I got taught by random people how to make molotov cocktails.

No, it is not like that anymore.
Everyone has violence hangover now.
Back to life back to reality mode.
>>
>>78224083
Zatrzymaj je. Ale ich kurwa nie uzywaj na uliczy, kurwa lol.
Ich czas jest w przesłosczi.
>>
>>78224083
Says the guy who's cunt doesn't have to deal with the western humanism meme.
>>
>>78224103
>No, it is not like that anymore.
So what's the conditions on the ground there? Still no jobs or decent pay? I heard the migrants have basically overwhelmed greece as they flood through to western europe.
>>
>>78224132
da fuck you on about dumb shart?
>>
>>78218286
>i am 25
>i followed politics for decades
faggot you are only 2 decades old anyways and remove whatever you had in your mind before 20 years old because you were just a loser kiddo
>>
>>78224190
Poland literally has the opposite problem. Catholic traditionalists are seizing control of your government. You don't have to worry about feminsts and open borders faggots whatsoever in your cunt.
>>
>>78224265
t clueless stupid dumb ameroshart scum

I literally didnt finish reading your amerotard sentence.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1502532847363.jpg (174KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502532847363.jpg
174KB, 1280x960px
>>78224173
I was stationed in a refugee camp as a soldier one year ago.

It is not as the left or right wing Internet users portray it.
It needs more policing though.
Even a lot of refugees agree that borders have to be controlled.

Syrians and Afghanis fleeing war and Isil are generally ok.
Tunesians and others posing as refugees are cancer.

Pic rel.
>>
>>78218230
For better or worse movements pick a lot better in America than they do in Germany for example. Be it the Tea Party Movement, Black Lives Matter or SJWs, it always catches a crowd, that zealously marches for its cause. It's no wonder America is falling apart when no one even seems to try to stop these movements in their tracks.
>>
>>78224083
>>78224132
>human rights is bad I wanna rape and pillage belarus wtf is this Jewish shit!!!
Literal nigger tier.
>>
File: Fallout4.jpg (10KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4.jpg
10KB, 305x165px
>>78224588
>Tea Party Movement = NCR
>BLM = The Great Khans
>SJW = The Legion

When fallout NV was actually portraying prophecy of north america
>>
File: withus.jpg (27KB, 468x398px) Image search: [Google]
withus.jpg
27KB, 468x398px
>>78224657
If you cant beat the kikes, may as well join them.

the world is a giant pussy just waiting to be grabbed.
>>
>>78224737
Though shall not use my name in vain.

You broke the commandment FakeChristian Neo-Nihilst.
>>
File: moloch.jpg (11KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
moloch.jpg
11KB, 280x180px
>>78224795
fuck you and fuck your commandments

my words are backed by Moloch
>>
Yanks are only able to think in black and white and can't handle the idea of being friends with someone you don't agree with 100% of the time.

They're a strange species.
>>
>>78224867
Lmao, mine by Świadomit.
>>
>>78224947
>.
axually I can understand where the average murkan is commign from.

I wouldnt want socialists/kikes and their mentally handicapped kin disarming my family and community like they do in United Soviet States of Yurope just because they're paranoid of revolts and people goign full bounty hunter on them.
>>
>>78218230
Good, if you pick the side of liberals and niggers you deserve death
>>
File: 1502371120425.png (425KB, 1024x672px) Image search: [Google]
1502371120425.png
425KB, 1024x672px
>country of mutts larping as nazis
>>
File: prosperity2050_chart.png (33KB, 469x724px) Image search: [Google]
prosperity2050_chart.png
33KB, 469x724px
This is the problem. It will only get worse. How can anyone think the US will continue to be a first world country when the majority of its population will be third worlders?
>>
>>78225102
I honestly do not realistically believe the USA will make it, (under one federal government that is) by 2050

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT6OOS2kb8k&ytbChannel=FNVSoundTrack
>>
/int/ is full of teenage and effeminate left wing retards, I wouldn't expect them to understand
>>
>>78225147
And teenage edgy far right goons too, apparently.

I'm pretty much a centrist from hating both sides equally.
>>
Incredible how these images are beamed all over the world, yet a pack of 50 niggers robbing and beating whites on San Francisco's public transport gets covered up as a local crime and the race of the perpetrators isn't mentioned at all

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=black+robbery+whites+attack&oq=black+robbery+whites+attack&aqs=chrome..69i57.9335j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Same with recent robberies targeting whites in south carolina

http://wsav.com/2017/07/28/sc-police-arrest-two-teens-for-string-of-racially-motivated-crimes/

Ask yourself why the media covers the far more pervasive black-on-white crime but covers stuff like this. They want to build a narrative around black victimhood, and the retard limp wristed fags on /int/ actually buy into it
>>
>>78225270
>hate white people for wanting to preserve America as a white country

so brave m'sir! I give you 10 upboats!
>>
>>78225317
>san francisco

isnt that where most of the collective faggotry and queer degeneracy reside in north murka?

they should really just purge the whole place with Ebolah-chan or soemthing, niggers and crackers and everything in between.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn1pE-6VhpM&ytbChannel=Suzi%20Queen
>>
>>78225317
Fuck off to /pol/ with this shit, it's not /int/ related.
>>
>>78225345
You're not even American you dumb motherfucker

You've drank too much Kool aid
>>
>>78225424
why aren't you sperging out about the OP then, you noodle armed little fruit

>>78225465
>kool aid

unlike you I've actually had to live in areas with lots of niggers here too, it isn't pretty
>>
>>78225424
how the hell is it not related
>>
>>78225424
>Thread about American race relations (among other american political topics)
>There is literally images of black penises in the /int/ catalog right now
>There is literally threads complaining about being a virgin in the /int/ catalog right now

>"stop. this isn't /int/ related, you cannot post this here it's racist and hateful"
The absolute state of this board
>>
>>78225561
because it's a viewpoint that doesn't conform to his underage worldview, you can only express an opinion on /int/ if you are a left wing mong who would fit in on /r/politics
>>
File: face.jpg (2KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
2KB, 122x125px
>>78220672
>white America
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-12_07-12-27.png (423KB, 1798x674px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-12_07-12-27.png
423KB, 1798x674px
>>78225639
"Fuck off to /pol/ with this shit, it's not /int/ related."
>>
>>78225701
>grrr /pol/ is shitting up the board!
>>
>>78225857
need to update the pic, like 3 new wh*te threads have been added since.
>>
>americans talking about american nationalism
comedy gold

there's no such thing as american nation.
>>
File: masonicdolla.jpg (26KB, 250x260px) Image search: [Google]
masonicdolla.jpg
26KB, 250x260px
>>78225955
>american nation

yes it's much like a nation like Mcdonals or Wal mart

the only thing that keeps this "nation" somewhat functioning and appear to have bonding unity is the fiat currency everyone calsl the dollar.

the more this parasitic currency loses it's value, the more appearance that this corporation nation is eternally stuck in a cold civil war.thats only going to get worse.

The "New World" is really fucked my friend

and if Afrika unifies itself to the point it implements a gold standard as currency then this is the final end, kaput of the merchants global trickery.
>>
>>78226217
>and if Afrika unifies itself to the point it implements a gold standard as currency then this is the final end, kaput of the merchants global trickery.
We saw what happened to the last guy who tried that.
>>
File: ghadaffi laugh.jpg (7KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
ghadaffi laugh.jpg
7KB, 279x181px
>>78226733
>We saw what happened to the last guy who tried that.

And they will try again.

because now it is certain what these merchants/bankers fear and what is the magic to taking them down lays.

By taking out Ghadaffi they exposed their weaknesses.
>>
How does one become Chad?
>>
>>78218230
Yes and I'm glad.
t. American
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.