[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A former bus driver, Maduro rose to become a trade union

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>A former bus driver, Maduro rose to become a trade union leader, before being elected to the National Assembly in 2000. He was appointed to a number of positions within the Venezuelan Government under Chávez, ultimately being made Foreign Minister in 2006. He was described during this time as the "most capable administrator and politician of Chávez's inner circle".[2] After Chávez's death was announced on 5 March 2013, Maduro assumed the powers and responsibilities of the president.

Can any person become president of a country?
>>
>>78216616
Yes if he knows and understands how his system works, and has a lot of luck
I do have the ambition of becoming the president of this place 2bh
>>
A former reality TV celebrity and avid Monopoly player is now leader of the free world. Anything can happen.
>>
>>78216616
Yes. But that doesn't mean it should.
>>
>>78216699
But the leader of the free world has a doctorate in physical chemistry, tho.
>>
File: bibi with merkel.jpg (29KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
bibi with merkel.jpg
29KB, 720x479px
>>78216791
>>
Any person that swears undying loyalty to Israel and the US of A
>>
>>78216653
kys
>>
>>78216653

Are you ending corruption? Are you a corrupt yourself?
>>
>>78217472
Probably not going to happen
>>78217637
I'm not corrupt, but I also know that being an angelical leader isn't going to cut it either.
But would definitely try my best to end corruption in all levels
>>
>most capable administrator
>fucks the entire country and make it the worst shithole in Latin America, even worse than the shithole called Mexico

Really makes me think tbqh lads
>>
>>78216616
>Can any person become president of a country?
Well, vid related is our current president:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myBai9fNjrM
>>
>>78216653
Ayy el cucaracho
>>
>>78218217
>Macri
>Son of a true entrepreneur
>Engineer
>President of Boca Juniors
>Had nothing but sucesses
>Ran for Mayor of Buenos Aires
>Won
>Modernize the city like no other before his time, all this while quarreling with the then president Kirchner and later his wife.

You could have at least picked Isabel Peron, which was said to be actually illiterate.
>>
>>78218311
She was a child prostitute.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.