[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ukranians are nazis >russians are imperialists, novorossiya,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1494985504977.jpg (47KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1494985504977.jpg
47KB, 400x323px
>ukranians are nazis
>russians are imperialists, novorossiya, south ossetia, abkhazia, and transnistria are satellite states
Which is it? Both?
>>
>>78214865
As we learned in the Yugoslav Wars, Slav versus Slav conflicts have nothing to do with coherent political ideologies as we understand them, even if a sides claim to be communist/fascist/Nazi/etc.
>>
>>78214865
Only the latter. Russia is unironically closer to the fascists they claim to hate
>>
>>78214940
faCk off fascist
>>
>>78214865
the vast majority of ukrainians are not nazis
>>
>>78215207
Kek
>>
>>78214865
I. Have. No. Fucking. Idea.

But apparently it's good enough to murder families by the tens of thousands so maybe I'm just not smartest.
>>
Need ukro and ruskie posts.
>>
Drumpf
>>
>>78214935
This desu. Applying Western political ideas and terminology to non-Western politics is a bad idea as a rule.
>>
>>78217086
>democracy and thinking is bad

I'm fucking sick of carrying you retards.
>>
slav conflict is a part of nature and is not rooted in anything resembling rational human thought. It is simply the way of things.
>>
Oй вaй
>>
There's Nazis on both sides
>>
>>78219101
t.nazi
if you're nazi then go away
>>
>>78217856
another dumb fuck amerikansky shart 2000 thinking "slav" is some kinda ethnicity,race,culture

please explaine why you all over there are so fucked in the head?

is it the fluoride and other toxins in your drinking water and food?

your kike controled ciriculum "ëducation" geared to dumb you down?

Is is the mass media turning whats not contaminated into mush?

How is it you fuck can be this stupid and at the same time use a computer?
>>
>>78214865
Ukies glorify nazies because they were the only ones to BTFO russians in recent history. Russians have always been imperialists.
>>
>>78221216
Why is a few thousand people in Azov suddenly "Ukrainians" as tens of millions of people?
>>
>>78221277
Not even everyone in Azov is a "nazi" anyway.
>>
>>78221297
Many people in azov weren't even ukrainians citizens to begin with... Aren't many of them Russians?
>>
>>78221314
Some of them are, yeah. They used to accept all kinds of foreign volunteers before they were officially integrated into the Ukrainian Military. Now it's more tightly knit
>>
>>78214865
still not sure ukrainians are called nazis, someone explain
>>
File: confused-pepe.jpg (123KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
confused-pepe.jpg
123KB, 1533x961px
>>78221346
>mfw trying to decipher this
>>
File: pepe32.jpg (33KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
pepe32.jpg
33KB, 600x484px
>>78221358
Feels like propaganda where they find some guy with Schutzstaffel symbols on his helmet and use it in the news about "de ebil nazees in ukraine"
>>
>>78215238
No shit Sherlock
>>
>>78219101

We can't be fascist or nazi by definition, just like the jews.
>>
>>78222525
Fascism does not mean "opposing the Kremlin's interests," it is a militaristic ideology that involves collusion between big business and the state. Russia is fascist.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.