[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Suppose to be cutting >Instead anon ate an extra large

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1502319347610.png (136KB, 363x296px) Image search: [Google]
1502319347610.png
136KB, 363x296px
>Suppose to be cutting
>Instead anon ate an extra large bag of barbeque chips, 3 slices of cake and a chocolate bar

why the fuck is cutting so hard? My mom keeps buying sweets, last week she bought 3 jars of nutella to tempt me, this week she buys cakes everyday and chips. I hate this normie so much she's trying to prevent me from being lean
>>
>>78212710
Drink water bottles when you're about to eat.
t. professional skelly
>>
>>78212726
I drink enough water, it's just sometimes I go crazy and start eating all the snacks in the house. I always feel so guilty afterwards.
>>
>>78212710
what the hell is cutting?
turn into Samoa mode and feel free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjvnjjaL1FQ
>>
File: 1498189185134.png (113KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498189185134.png
113KB, 800x800px
Yesterday i ate 1kg of yogurt in one sitting and 15 bombons. I've just decided to accept that i will always be fat because i love eating and there is nothing i can do.
>>
>>78212710
stop confusing me. i have /fit/ and /int/ open in separate tabs. took me like 5 whole seconds figure out which board i was on
>>
>>78212817
Are you a CHUNKY nigra?
>>
>>78212743
Always eat naked in front of a mirror. Few can sit there and watch oneself overeat and stuff piece after piece of cake in your mouth without promptly stopping out of intense all-consuming disgust and self loathing.
>>
>>78212933
Don't underestimate me. I go to all you can eat buffets once every 3 weeks or so and devour everything in sight all alone while posting on 4chan from my phone.
>>
>>78212977
Start counting calories.
>>
>>78213021
I do but i have too many cheat days and wipe out my progress of a week with a single 5k+ calorie binge
>>
>>78213056
h-how do you eat 5 k calories in one day, i mean i am pretty fat as i like sausages and beer but 5 k calories....
>>
Tell your mother to cut down on the sweets and google 'before and after' pictures whenever you feel like eating
>>
File: WE.jpg (81KB, 640x640px)
WE.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>tfw can't gain weight
>tfw 183 cm 63 kg
>>
>>78212710
Remember, ALWAYS before you shove it to your mouth, add the numbers to the app for counting calories.

By doing so you will see how you go from 80% to 180%. And if you have to eat over the limit, choose meat, cheese, bread, peanuts instead of retarded sugar.

Good luck fat frog poster!
>>
File: sadfrog3.jpg (48KB, 587x558px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog3.jpg
48KB, 587x558px
>>78212710
>dropped from 208lbs/94kg to 158lbs/71kg after taking up HIIT, going in a keto diet, and ceasing drinking 2.5L of wine everyday
>mom started buying me junk food all the time again and switched from sprinting to using a stationary bike intensely for HIIT since I hated getting up at 6am to go sprinting so people or cars wouldn't get in the way
>tfw can't see my abs anymore and am back up to 178lbs and moobs are starting to come back a bit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.