[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never realized how big Japan actually was, its as big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

I never realized how big Japan actually was, its as big as our east coast!
>>
>>78212034
Japan is rightful Luxembourgish clay
>>
>>78212034
Well they kind of have like 130 million people squished there
>>
>>78212109
Its bigger than I thought, honestly I thought it was the size of Florida, so this is news to me.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-12-01-06-00.png (105KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-12-01-06-00.png
105KB, 1080x1920px
LITTLE
>>
>>78212195
American education
>>
So while you guys are here, whats your opinion of this Korean situation? What do you think Trump should honestly say or do?
>>
>>
>>78212331
not back down. NK really isn't going to do shit and is betting on the US doing shit. If NK drops a bomb off Guam we should impound all NK fishing and trade ships while bombing their port infrastructure

The US is less worried about beating the shit out of NK and more so about if we actually did we would have to govern the country and deal with it and the Chinese
>>
>>78212331
we can't reason with them. but they are fatalistic and might just kill everyone if we invade. I'm really confused on thi one
>>
>>78212481
>>78212505
I meant input from other countries guys...
>>
>>78212481
>is betting on the US doing shit.
>not* doing shit
>>
>>78212527
well a bump for u isnt harmful is it ?
>>
File: IMG_1299.jpg (68KB, 640x410px)
IMG_1299.jpg
68KB, 640x410px
>>78212034
Japan looks big compared to european countries
70% of it is mountainous though
>>
>>78212643
if the Japanese had a larger naval presence before the mid-19th century you could've created a second Japan in NZ. I think I'm going to try that in EU4 now
>>
>>78212331
he should de-escalate and lift sanctions on almost everything except for things that will get them nukes
>>
>>78212331
[x] cause WWIII

the end is neigh
GET HYPE!
>>
>>78212742
swedecuck

you and the dutch were some of the biggest offenders in sanctioning South Africa
>>
>>78212790
so what?
>>
>>78212803
so why should NK have their sanctions lifted when SA wasn't acting belligerent?
>>
>>78212742
I think standing down would be a mistake, but aggitating NK any furgher would be a mistake.
>>
>>78212832
because they're not working, in fact, they're making everything worse.
of we allow them to feed themselves they will have an easier time with revolution or reform
>>
>>78212885
This is a delicate situation, if we stand down, we look vulnerable and possibly open ourselves up for a major attack if other countries see us as weak. If we agitate North Korea, they certainly have the military strength to utterly destroy this country.
>>
>>78212958
do it slowly then
maybe when things have calmed down
not that it will happen
>>
I really want South Korea's opinions of this. Our military has already stated they will not use Nuclear force because it would potentially harm our allies in South Korea. Instead they would use missles to strike at specific areas in North Korea.
>>
>>78212331
Let them strike first. You need to look like the victim. If the US attacks first, shit will go south very fast with China.
Anyway, it's 2017. Don't you have biological weapons? I think any country could release a mortal disease in foreign territory. And NK is very isolated, it's not like it could spread around the world.
>>
>>78213031
1.And let 200k people die?
2.China doesn't want any part of this war and doesn't really care for either side
3.Biological weapons are inhumane compared to instant death
>>
>>78212331
I think Kim should just nuke you
>>
>>78213123
>1.And let 200k people die?
Yes.
>2.China doesn't want any part of this war and doesn't really care for either side
I'm sure that they will side with NK if the US strikes first.
>3.Biological weapons are inhumane compared to instant death
War is inhumane, meaningless death is inhumane.
>>
>>78213165
Still mad about WWII? To be fair, hitler was a twat.

>>78213205
Would you rather be shot, blown up, or have all of your children be born with extra limbs and grotesque deformities for the next 20 years? A quick death is still more humane than a suffering death. Biological warfare is cruel.
>>
>>78213268
No, but you're american and they are north korean. Who the fuck cares? Do you realy care what happens to them? They want you dead.
>>
>>78213522
I do care what happens to the innocent civilians, ones that are forced to live under this bastard of a dictator. Why should they be punished for his actions?
>>
>>78213605
Who fucking cares about your false empathy Trump and Kim is going to blow em up anyway.
>>
>>78213605
>chinks are the only thing that matters in my life

focus on something positive instead. unless youre a gook its irrelevant for a random american like you.
>>
>>78215330
Decent human beings, stop making us look bad.

>>78215395
>irrelevant
I have empathy for these people, are you all this cold?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.