[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>millions of Chinese coming to our countries because they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: question cat.jpg (55KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
question cat.jpg
55KB, 382x417px
>millions of Chinese coming to our countries because they want better opportunities or want to suck our economies dry
>totally fine

>less than 400k foreigners are working in China because they want better opportunities or international experience
>"HAHA FUCKING LOSERS! GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND STOP INVADING CHINA!"
>says the Chinese who dreams of moving abroad

Any reason for this double standard?
>>
They only say that about the white foreigners in China.
>>
I would gladly place a domestic travel ban on China if they'd get all their chinks out of here
>>
>>78207802
If Anglo sexpats weren't so universally despised and detestable, nobody would care. My country (korea) has the same problem with those fucks.
>>
>>78207802
Immigrants to China act like niggers.

Don't forget that 12 million Japanese live abroad.
t. Japanese American
>>
>>78209830
>Immigrants to China act like niggers.

Not all of them...
>>
It's pretty hilarious to see Chinese claim that their people act with any more grace abroad than Westerners. If you ask literally anyone who works in service or hospitality what the worst kind of tourist is, they will tell you unequivocally it is the Chinese. They are rude, vulgar and without an ounce of respect.

To suggest that China recieves foreigners that are in any worse than their own citizens is laughable. OP has a valid point: China must become less hypocritical regarding the issue of people to people exchange with the west.
>>
cucked wh*te people cant fathom the idea of a country not wanting immigrants
>>
>>78209744
I'd imagine the worst ones come to China, because it's easier to act like a rich asshole there.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.