[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend throws a party >i like to think of myself as a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>friend throws a party
>i like to think of myself as a genuinely fun and outgoing dude but I rarely go to the parties because I never really feel like going
>my friend can tell I'm a bit hesitant
>"btw anon your crush is coming too"
>decide to come and try my luck with her
>her: 6/10 thicc blonde with cute cheeks and a fucked up jaw
>me: 6/10 skinny dark haired average guy
>drink a few beers and work up the courage to go and talk to her
>awkwardly say something stupid to get her attention
>she responds with visible disinterest
>feels a bit defeated
>an hour passes
>drink a few more beers
>try to talk to her a second time now that she seems a bit loosened up from the alcohol
>put my hand on her back and say something flirty
>she shrugs my hand off
>"Stop it anon I only like Muslim men"

Good Lord I hate what has become of this country I wish I lived in a white country like the US where the women are actually red pilled
>>
>Shit that never happened
>>
>>78203414
Do it again bomber harris
>>
>>78203456
It really did happen buddy
Welcome to germany
>>
>>78203414
You could convert to Islam, like I did
Its a win-win
>>
>>78203488
>It did!
>>
>>78203665
It really did I just told you so
That's Germany for you, as for me, I would rather live in the US
God I want to gauge your slanty eyes out so bad
>>
I'm not even gonna bother posting in this obvious bait thread.
>>
>>78204079
Don't believe me then
Weirdo
I don't care
Just wanted to display what has become of germany
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.