[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJD P043aQfs What would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJDP043aQfs

What would you do in this situation? This is what would happen to Euro cops in the USA.
>>
>>78202021
why are cops in the us so awful at deescalating?
Just starts shouting and threatening from the first second on

Do cops over there receive ANY training at all?
>>
>>78202185
Not really
>>
>>78202185
>deescalating
Lmao. Deescalating won't do shit when the criminal has a fucking gun and is ready to kill. Try to escalate the "refugees" in our countries for example. It won't work, especially if they're armed.
>>
>>78202021
Wtf is that nigger shooting with? Blanks? He shot like 10 times on closest distance and the cop survived?

Anyways, stupid cop, should have tasered him way earlier.
>>
>>78203438
Taser wont work on a thick jacket
>>
>>78203450
Well, he was like 1m away, could have just shot him in his stupid face.
>>
>>78202021
I cant say i would had done anything different than what the cop did. maybe thats why im not a police man. though the guy had a brooding aura to him like he was ready to die wassup homie. would had gun up instead of taser if it was my call.
>>
shoulda just shot the cunt
>>
>>78203595
also now that i watched the confrontation few times I'd say moving past him instead of staying behind was bit goofy since he was basically moving to his line of sight instead of maintaining the advantage of him being on point and the suspect having to turn around to shoot. he would had had much larger window to react if he had just stayed behind him.
>>
>>78202021
How terrible was the filthy bum's aim? Usually in rekt threads folks die after one or two bullets. Well, drop unconscious at least. This cop on the other hand was fucking walking talking as if nothing had happened.

also America once again is proven for being a 3rd world country
>>
I'm mulatto and I knew what the guy was going to do. I wonder if the officer was raised by whites. All blacks should have an internal alarm that lets them sense actions of other blacks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.