[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I personally think black people should feel victimised by the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1500835993940.jpg (117KB, 723x904px) Image search: [Google]
1500835993940.jpg
117KB, 723x904px
I personally think black people should feel victimised by the term white privilege.

If I went around telling black people that they must be underprivileged and harassed by police a lot because they are black and that I feel sorry for them that would be considered racist.
>>
>>78185401
I am a simple man...
>>
File: 1502086463547.jpg (89KB, 617x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502086463547.jpg
89KB, 617x960px
>>78185401
>Caring about Social Justice outside of the internet

The most you can do is learn to counter their arguments and hope that you into one someday
As a CHI who has actually accomplished something with his life, I am waiting for the day some other shitskin/cuked whte person starts telling me that Im oppressed
>>
White people with bad upbringings =/= privileged just because they are white.
>>
>>78185401
That's the weird thing. They want to coddle black people and protect them from the world, but personally I'd be pretty fucking insulted if someone suggested I wasn't capable of handling reality all by myself and needed the help of some white person who believes I'm oppressed. It's all about reducing people to the level of a child and I feel it's basically just another form of racism.
>>
>>78185990
>chi
>>
>>78185506
I see boobs I upvote.
>>
>>78186545
That's right.
>>
>>78185401
some SJWs just want to feel good about themselves for "helping" the opressed/less able niglets while secretly believing in their own superiority
they claim to be progressive and stand for equality, but can't stop bringing up race and skin color every 5 seconds and ironically deepn a racist manner of thinking
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.