[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what happens to your country when you let Pakistan run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled-design.jpg (28KB, 482x321px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-design.jpg
28KB, 482x321px
This is what happens to your country when you let Pakistan run free there, rape of your children. Pic related.
>>
>>78184115
some of these guys are hawt
>>
Not a problem with Pakistan , we have similar problem with Algerian , Islam is cancer and can just produce shithole
>>
File: 1800px-x-810px-Splash-1.jpg (28KB, 482x321px) Image search: [Google]
1800px-x-810px-Splash-1.jpg
28KB, 482x321px
>>78184115
That's what they do when they can't plan terrorism.
>>
Didn't it turn out to be the girls were selling sex for cigs and alcohol?
>>
>>78184206
that's the new european definition of rape :^)
>>
>>78184206
Yeah but we can't be intellectually honest about female sexuality.
>>
Are you some kind of racist? It's 2017, I've alerted your local cybercrime division.
>>
>>78184115
But I only see average brits on your picture?
>>
>>78184206
No they where tricked into being abused. It's mainly the Pakistan scum doing it all over Britain.
>>
>>78184255
I still think that its a sign of a shitty society, but calling it mass rape isn't really honest.

>>78184300
Sure thing Nigel. Face it your girls are whores
>>
>>78184287
You have a good point, they never integrated with the British though.
>>
>>78184320
>I still think that its a sign of a shitty society
Why? The male-female relationship is fundamentally that of prostitution, the difference is that we play semantics and pretend like because we aren't handing over direct currency for her time that it is any different.
Every society on Earth involves women using their bodies as a sexual object in exchange for resources and leverage. Humans aren't even the only apes to do this. It is very much a relationship that has been carried within our ancestry for millennia.

At least whores are honest.
>>
>>78184320
Another American nigger talking shit
>>
>>78184115
>Watches Jeremy Kyle Show
>None of the guests invited was Paki/Indian
>Lurks on 4chan
>15 y/o Brit puts all blames on Paki
Very well
>>
>>78184375
>Why? The male-female relationship is fundamentally that of prostitution

trading responsibilities is prostitution, ok

btw you should like feminism, they try to break the gender norms so women shouldn't rely on a support from a man
>>
>>78184375
If that's what you mean than yeah I agree. I've been saying for years that the reason relationships these days in the west fall apart so easily is because there is basically no financial incentive for them to stay together. You can't really "blame it" on all women or all men. Its the price we pay for living in a capitalist system
>>
>>78184115
Wow thats so racist.
Im sure there are lots of white rapists too but you somehow focus on the pakis? Come on man its 2017
>>
File: germany_child_abuse.jpg (91KB, 652x791px) Image search: [Google]
germany_child_abuse.jpg
91KB, 652x791px
>>78184115
It's genetic. Here are per capita stats from Germany.
>>
File: germany_sexual_assault.jpg (88KB, 627x790px) Image search: [Google]
germany_sexual_assault.jpg
88KB, 627x790px
>>78184115
>>78184142
>Algerian diaspora
>>
>>78184383
That's cos Pakis are to blame, dickhead
>>
>>78184412
>trading responsibilities is prostitution, ok
No, trading access to a vagina for resources is prostitution. This is the crux of every intimate, non-family male-female relationship.

>they try to break the gender norms
No, not really. Feminism is female nature given a political platform and all of their actions are driving towards further enforcing the gynocentric norms of human social groups. They're not really any different to the tradition/conservative types of retards: it's all attempts at fostering a culture of male disposability at the end of the day.

>>78184457
>relationships these days in the west
>Its the price we pay for living in a capitalist system
Mate, it's been this way since time immemorial and was much worse in the past. Prior to the the modern comforts and protections of the post-industrial age, the mortality rate for males in large social gatherings, cities, etc. was higher than even our most fucked up regions today. We are talking about a time when instead of a women leaving, a stronger, more powerful man would simply kill the male and the female would be taken into his protection.
>>
I'm not paki, but I still be a "shitskin". Am I allowed to go to Europe and rape your children too?! I will be gently and tender. No rob, no annoying behavior, just rape. Just a educated gentleman that want make sex with a soft teenage girl and teacher her about life. English girls likes baroque music?

Bonus: I can beat some pakis.
>>
>>78184499
>>78184524
wtf what's wrong with Muslims
>>
>>78184499
Yep Pakis top of the list, I rest my case Chuck
>>
>>78184499
>>78184598
>>78184524
>serbs

Mashallah
>>
File: 1447419721261 (1).webm (3MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
1447419721261 (1).webm
3MB, 568x320px
>>78184598
Mohammad made Islam sexually repressive because he was surrounded by a race of degenerates.
>>
>>78184542
dunno if it makes sense to speak with /r9k/
>>
>>78184577
So your a shitskin peado, go fuck your own before you spend the rest of you short life in prison.
>>
>>78184598
Their leader was a peado too
>>
>>78184814
This too.
>>
>>78184530
That's because you Brit cunts can't even keep women satisfied.
>>
>>78184115
Same with gypsies . At least Pakistani males fuck eachother around here .
>>
>>78184959
What's the difference between a kipper and a Paki one is a brown oily stinking thing, the other is a fish !
>>
>>78185398
That's true, but here in Britain we kick the fuck out of them
>>
>>78184662
and they say the west is degenerated, what a bunch of animals
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.