[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Keep reading online about how other ethnicities are evil/subhuman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 1498579746816.jpg (99KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
1498579746816.jpg
99KB, 908x714px
>Keep reading online about how other ethnicities are evil/subhuman or whatever
>Keep reading on /int/ how everyone hates wh*tes

>Meet an Iranian guy at my gym this week
>He does not wish to cuck me or commit any terrorist acts, is actually nice guy he works as a paramedic

>Try to think of bad experiences I've had with any ethnicity and I can't really think of any, everyone is pretty nice and only on /int/ is everyone always mean to eachother
>>
Dumb angl*poster
>>
I hate Russians with a passion

every other ethnicity is fine
>>
Almost like Iran is Aryan as fuck eh?
I wonder who could be behind our disagreements.

Another excellent thread from our friendly local "Canadian" ""intelligence"" """officer"""
>>
>>78184028
Cringe
>>
>>78184025
t. polish american
>>
If you knew my face, I'd act nicer online too.

But since you don't, I can get away with being a douchbag and no repercussions
>>
>>78184028
t. Hanz
>>
>>78184013
>>He does not wish to cuck me
>>he works as a paramedic

so your gf/wife/bf/husband/whatever calls up to that iranian guy saying to him that you are not home and they feel bad and only a tight iranian embrace can alleviate the illness...
>>
oh, not to forget that while he provides that embrace he plots some sly plot (ugh... w/e) so he plots some sly plot to bring death and destruction to canada
>>
>>78184044
>>78184062
kek. I read this with a russian accent.
>>
It's not individuals that are a problem.

Classic naive mistake, op
>>
>>78184013
>everyone hates wh*tes
I think people circulate that idea because they want to feel like people care for the,. Outside a few crazies, the harsh and cold truth we all try to ignore is that people are only looking out for themselves and their immediate circle, and everyone outside that is absolutely worthless and irrelevant
>>
>>78184094
I know but using 4chan made me weary of literally every ethnicity when I should have been judging people on an individual-basis.

Most of the negros I've met for example are very friendly and only have sex with other black women, they're not trying "cuck da wh*teboys" or anything like /int/ seems to keep talking about.
>>
>>78184013
Most people I interact with on a day to day basis are really cool.
>>
>>78184013
>Try to think of bad experiences I've had with any ethnicity and I can't really think of any, everyone is pretty nice and only on /int/ is everyone always mean to eachother
cuck
>>
>>78184043
hahahahaha
I'll tone it down fucks sake haha.
>>
>>78184152
All the Mexicans and Brazilians I've met for example have been very nice
>>
>>78184013
most ethnicity are fine, pakis however are 100% evil
>>
>>78184172
I've encountered good pakis before though.
>>
>>78184013
>Keep reading on /int/ how everyone hates wh*tes
Cept we don't. Yellow perils though, are another story.
>>
>>78184468
I like yellows though, they're pretty nice most of the time as well

Tbqh i like all ethnicities
>>
a fucking leaf
>>
>>78184013
this is what """redpill""" does to you
>>
>>78184502
not sure if i'd call /int/ a redpill
>>
>>78184590
A lot of /pol/acks shit up /int/ and /his/ these days
>>
>>78184623
Was /int/ literally ever any different? How much can you really blame /pol/ for everything senpai?
>>
>>78184637
It was much more casual before /r/donald people swarmed /pol/
>>
>>78184623
They shit up every board desu
>>
>>78184694
yeah just have to ignore the obvious bait posts
I was reading dota 2 thread in /vg/ earlier and they started baiting there too
>>
>>78184671
Idk senpai, the "no one is white" / haplo-autism / "wh*tes have recessive genes and are cuckolds and everyone hates them" memes are likely not from pol

I've literally never heard of a haplogroup before /int/
>>
>>78184719
It's simple, since those posts are bashed upon on /pol/ they post on much more left-leaning /int/ instead for all the (you)'s
>>
>>78184766
True. I guess /pol/ is okay for entertainment but definitely wouldn't take financial or any other life advice from them.
>>
>>78184477
well they're nice to you for some discreet reason.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.