[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain why Thai chicks are so thirsty? I haven&

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Can anyone explain why Thai chicks are so thirsty?

I haven't met a single people who are this craving for white guys as Thai girls. And honestly, it has little to do with poverty.
Even middle and upper class Thai girls will still desire white guys more than anything.
I have a few on facebook and basically every now and then you'll see them posting white dudes and then a whole barage of comments where they fawn over them.

You even have Facebook groups where they post pictures of white guys they spot on the street, asking if someone knows.
Groups like this called "Farang Spy", where girls check up on all their (potential) white bf's, if they're trustworthy or cheating or not:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S0i4lx4rQ0

And pages after pages with 10's of thousands of followers. Just type in ฝรั่ง ( foreigner ) and you'll get page after page about white dudes.
>>
Self hatred is more common in women.
>>
>>78183738
How exactly are we suppose to explain why thai girls are "thirsty"?
>>
>Thai chicks
>>
>>78183764

Maybe someone knows why white fever is more a thing in Thailand than say Korea. Culturally. Historically. I don't know.
It's really an obsession there. To the point it seems like Thai men don't even appear to be on the radar of Thai women.
>>
>>78183764
maybe there are some thai girls on /int/...
>>
>>78183823
Sure..thai girls (male)
>>
>>78183810
idk senpai and you probably wont get any legit answers here. You'll just get the usual
>chicks
>girls(male)
>They love da bwc
memes
>>
>be white men
>even our betas are handsome and funny
>Thai girls are honest about their lust for us
It's that simple.
>>
>>78183823
>girls on /int/
Naive Russian man.
>>
>>78184108
Dude get real. They're after your moneys and your green card. Once they get that, you're literally cucked.
>>
they want foreign citizenships to gtfo
>>
File: 1463849380017.jpg (62KB, 420x590px) Image search: [Google]
1463849380017.jpg
62KB, 420x590px
>>
>>78183738
you're white

you should probably leave the tourist hotspots and see how it goes

in no time you will notice that women who rate 6/10 or higher do not look twice at white men
>>
>>78184446
asians living here who already have money and and citizenship are the exact same
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.