[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. You are cunt 2. Are you looking forward to a future of """rouge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: KJU.jpg (25KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
KJU.jpg
25KB, 660x371px
1. You are cunt
2. Are you looking forward to a future of """rouge states""" holding the world hostage with nuclear weapons?
>>
>rouge state

Portugal?
>>
KIM DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
Isn't that what America does already?
>>
Isn't that what the west does already?
>>
>>78182772
i'm okay. toss them a few table scraps while we develop better tech to counter them.
>>
1. flag
2. The Portly Gook has played his hand perfectly. Both he and his father were absolutely correct when they surmised that only nuclear deterrence will protect them from your duplicitous military-industrial complex. I had a good kek when I read that George W. Bush asked Gaddafi to persuade North Korea to end its nuclear program.
>>
>>78182772
Welcome to India's world for the past 20 years.
>>
>>
>>78182772
>Are you looking forward to a future of """rouge states""" holding the world hostage with nuclear weapons?
israel?
>>
>>78182948
this

the fate of lybia, iraq, well, ukraine too, taught people that if you don't have nukes you are a fool
>>
1. Sweden
2. Our PM Olof Palme worked his entire life to avoid this kind of scenario, and it totally worked... For Sweden and a few other Europeans.
>>
Isn't that what Russia does already?
>>
Isn't that what Israel does already?
>>
>>78183873
it all began with usa, russia needed nukes so usa wouldn't simply destroy it on a whim, it wasn't the country which used nukes to terrorize others (japs, as a warning for soviets)
>>
>>78183900
Russia is more of a criminal organization, doing misdeeds but trying to avoid dragging too much heat so the world doesn't come down on them.

When the entire world turns on you, you lose, ask Germany.
>>
>>78182780
What
>>
File: Rouge.jpg (53KB, 685x250px) Image search: [Google]
Rouge.jpg
53KB, 685x250px
>>78182780
Maybe Portugal just wants to look pretty
>>
>>78183927
You're a fucking idiot if you have such a simplistic view of complex geopolitical issues
For fucks sake how can people be this stupid?
>>
>>78183820
kek
>>
>>78183944
Frustrated, nazi scum?
>>
>>78182772
Sooo Israel?
>>
>>78183956
Literally what?
>>
File: 1392314569383.jpg (30KB, 1023x544px) Image search: [Google]
1392314569383.jpg
30KB, 1023x544px
>>78182772
> 2. Are you looking forward to a future of """rouge states""" holding the world hostage with nuclear weapons?

Ask every Vladivostok'er who lives 100 km from nk-russia border, they don't think they are hostages.

Ask every chink, they will tell the same.

So why Americans think they are hostages?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.